US$100
US$76
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$87
US$71
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$92
Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel(Chorley)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Premier Inn Chorley North Hotel(Chorley)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,132 results
All reviewsmedieval banquetleisure clubswimming poolwedding plannerbanqueting suiteleisure facilitiesvillage roomsfrom start to finishchristmas partysteam roomthe staff were greatfull englishfood was lovelyself servicesingle bedcouldn't faultcooked breakfast
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Just paid £30 for THE most unappetising and unimaginative meal I've ever had. We gave the restaurant a few weeks notice in advance to prepare a vegan menu as there was nothing already suitable. This is what I was given on the night!

Starter: supposed to be rocket, cherry tomatoes and pear. What did I get? The naffest salad containing DRY Watercress, DRY walnuts and DRY apple. That's it, no dressing, nothing.

Main: Stuffed pepper with Mediterranean veg. Half of a stuffed red pepper served with slices of roasted bell pepper!!!!

Dessert: That's right you guessed it, a bowl of fruit! Very bland and mainly grapefruit, which unfortunately, I cannot stand!

I've never, ever felt so disappointed with a meal! Ever!

Shocking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Gary N, General Manager at Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sandybee3333

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

Please accept my sincere apologies for all the issues you have raised, and I have discussed your comments with my head chef.
I hope you are able give us a chance to earn back your trust in the future.

Kind regards

Gary Naylor

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Room 123!! Shocking. Hotel in full need of modernisation. Room so warm & stuffy. No air con. Window opened only slightly. Bathroom very small. Also not very clean. Windows filthy. Carpets shabby need a good clean!! In fact everything needs replacing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Gary N, Manager at Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear JEM1z,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience at the Park Hall Hotel last weekend, please accept my sincere apologies.

Be assured I take all feedback seriously, and will be looking into these matters further with those on duty, and try and establish what happened. It should not be a reflection of the Park Hall Hotel as we do strive to give a superior service experience, on this occasion my team has let myself and the hotel down. If you prefer please email me on joji@lavenderhotels.co.uk and we could discuss this further.

Kind Regards

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

A really great hotel with tremendous staff and very nice food in the restaurant plus a spa to use, excellent value really enjoyed it. We were staying one night before moving on to the wedding venue, the staff were very good and accommodating nothing was too much trouble would recommend it especially if you can get the dinner bed and breakfast deal

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank raycouch

Dear Raycough,

Thank you very much for your lovely feed back, here at the parkhall hotel we strive to go the extra mile for our guest and I am glad that on this occasion you have enjoyed or customer service, food and sap facilities.I would pass your message on to my team and they would be very delighted and thankful to hear this.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2018

il recamend it to me friends to come n stay was brill and staff very friendly breakfast was brill the rooms where we had the weddin did them um nice n lovly recamend it to anybody to come and stay ther

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear c69manc69lad,

Thank you for your kind review, I am very please you enjoyed the wedding function here at the park hall, and the breakfast the following day, every positive feedback makes me and my team extremely happy and proud, hope to see you in the future .

Kind Regards
Operations Manager

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I don't know where to start. We got married 26th May 2018 and I must say I made the right decision booking it at this Hotel. From start to finish, Angela the wedding planner was on hand to make everything just perfect for our wedding day. She covered every fine detail and if I worried about anything she settled my mind and helped me have the most amazing day that any bride and groom could ask for. The bridal suit was gorgeous with a lovely big four poster bed. Every thing you could think of was done to perfection. Thank you park hall, especially Angela for making our dreams come true. x

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Angbrien,

Angela, myself and all the staff here at the park hall thank you for the wonderful review, and we are extremely happy we were able to contribute positively towards your big day and make it so memorable and special, on behalf of all the team here at park hall hotel, all the best and congratulations for your special day it was pleasure to share it with you.

Kind regards