1,165 results
All reviewsmedieval banquetleisure clubswimming poolwedding plannerleisure facilitiesvillage roomsfrom start to finishbridal suitechristmas partysteam roomfood was lovelyfull englishself servicecouldn't faultcooked breakfastlovely staffgood nights sleep
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

we viewed a few venues for our wedding and I must admit before viewing, park hall was last on my list! Im so glad we decided to view and go ahead. from start to finish the wedding co ordinator sue lester was always helpful and on hand via email, in person or phone, even minor questions were never made to feel un important. it was held in the eccleston suite which was perfect especially as the sun was shining and we had access to the garden reached through the back doors of the room. The room was perfect for both ceremony and evening function and looked beautiful at all times, turn around from day to evening was quick and efficient. I have to mention Ford, Joji and Ellie the staff were so caring and looked after us from start to finish, again nothing was to much trouble and they always had a smile on their faces! the bridal suite was beautiful and the free champagne and breakfast in bed was a huge touch the grounds are beautiful for pictures especially by the lake
all in all the day went without any hitches or disappointment we didn't have to worry about a thing. would 100% recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Gary N, General Manager at Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Joanna S

I'm so glad you choose Park Hall from your list and may I congratulate you both on you marriage.

Thank you so much for the kind comments, and special mentions of my team, they will be delighted to hear (as I am).
I agree, the room looked lovely on the day along with the grounds and lake for your photos.

We hope to see you both here again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

We had an over night stay at this hotel and we were not disappointed. We stayed in a little chalet in the hotel village, it was immaculate, comfortable and had everything we could have needed. It looks as if the site used to be a holiday camp years ago as there is an abandoned theme park next door, however this does not interfere with the pretty rose fronted chalets. In the main hotel is the restaurant, and this is a must for dinner. I can honestly say the Chef knows his stuff!! Our meals were to die for. I had a Pave of salmon with hand cut real chips and pea sprouts, I was in total heaven. My husband had the duo of lamb, again beautiful presentation and cooked to perfection. It has to be the best food we have ever eaten. Breakfast in the morning was as good. The staff are all polite and helpful, they all take pride in what they do. The leisure facilities are brilliant, the pool and jacuzzi are free to use and are open from early in the morning until 10pm.
The only one thing that disappointed was the very poor water pressure in the shower, but it did not spoil our stay and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Janine366

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay here at the Best Western Park Hall Hotel and Leisure Club.

I will especially mention your comments to our chef who will be delighted.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Just stayed here for a relaxing night away with my partner. After check in we spent a relaxing couple of hours in the leisure club and then had a fantastic meal in the restaurant. Breakfast was fab too and we then spent the rest of the morning sitting out on the patio in the sun with a coffee! It was just what we needed! All staff we encountered were lovely and friendly too. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Liverpool861

Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the Best Western Park Hall Hotel and Leisure Club. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Rather quirky place with some rooms in separate chalets and decor in need of some TLC. Note that the Wi-Fi is weak and patchy. Donner in the restaurant was a highlight of our visit and deserves more clientele.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear garioch4

Thank you for your feedback, we have been working on decoration and refurbishment throughout the hotel and grounds but unfortunately does take time. However we do feel we are moving forward and have many plans for the coming months.
I'm glad you found some positives with you stay and we hope to be able to welcome back to Park Hall in the future.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Just paid £30 for THE most unappetising and unimaginative meal I've ever had. We gave the restaurant a few weeks notice in advance to prepare a vegan menu as there was nothing already suitable. This is what I was given on the night!

Starter: supposed to be rocket, cherry tomatoes and pear. What did I get? The naffest salad containing DRY Watercress, DRY walnuts and DRY apple. That's it, no dressing, nothing.

Main: Stuffed pepper with Mediterranean veg. Half of a stuffed red pepper served with slices of roasted bell pepper!!!!

Dessert: That's right you guessed it, a bowl of fruit! Very bland and mainly grapefruit, which unfortunately, I cannot stand!

I've never, ever felt so disappointed with a meal! Ever!

Shocking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank sandybee3333

Dear sandybee3333

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.

Please accept my sincere apologies for all the issues you have raised, and I have discussed your comments with my head chef.
I hope you are able give us a chance to earn back your trust in the future.