1,196 results
All reviews medieval banquet leisure club swimming pool wedding planner leisure facilities banqueting suite village rooms from start to finish steam room christmas party the staff were great full english self service couldn't fault cooked breakfast afternoon tea angie
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Fantastic weekend away.
Stayed here before, food in Brookers restaurant really is high quality.
Stayed in a suite, good size space and although the hotel was busy, the room was quiet.
Very impressed by a young waiter, by the name of Daniel.
He was attentive, used his initiative and polite a real credit to Pakhall hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hannah u
GaryN1733, General Manager at Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2018

Dear hannah u

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your comments to Daniel in the restaurant and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Im not one for writing reviews unless really awful or absolutely fabulous.. and I am most delighted to say that this venue is fabulous. We got married here on 4th November 2018.The service from the beginning to our departure was outstanding.. (note to the Manager your Staff are a credit to you).Angie the wedding co- ordinator arranged appointments around us which we know she had to work over ..nothing was too much trouble.. advised us well on dos and not needed aspects of the day always very professional and polite it was a pleasure to work with her and she took alot of stress away.The catering ,waiting and Bar staff where attentive and nothing was too much trouble .Karl and George did an excellent job of organising my guests ,the floor staff and our room looked fantastic. Compliants to the Chef and all kitchen staff ,food was delightful,hot,and served on warm plates.Reception ladies were welcoming even my guests commented on this . Over all we had a fabulous day at a clean professional and delightful place .. very highly recommend. Thank you .

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 52suzi1963

Thank you so much for you kind review, and congratulations to you both.

I never tire of hearing reading fantastic reviews about weddings at Park Hall, it is a testament to all our team who are well versed at looking at each bride and groom and ensuring their day is what they dream of.

I will pass you comments to all our team and hope you both visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

So, let’s get things into perspective. I paid £53 for one night. It is good value and I didn’t expect too much. Staff are very helpful and pleasant. For an evening drink or food, it is perfectly acceptable.

But. And it is a ‘big’ but.

This hotel would have been dated in 1983. Rooms are extremely tired, dated and not especially clean. Behind my bed, when I was looking for a plug, it was dirty. A lipstick had been left by the previous guest. Corridors are grim, tired and dated. Horrible.

Sorry guys. It is 2018 and guests expect better.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Paul D

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm sorry that on this occasion you had issues with your room.

We are making steps to improve areas throughout the hotel with cleanliness and room checking a priority,

I'm sorry Park Hall is not to your liking and I agree the staff go along way in making it what it is.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We thought we had upgraded from a basic room but due to miscommunication we hadn’t, we thought that’s fine we won’t cause a fuss however when we got to our room it was cold, no shampoo or conditioner and poor tea and coffee making facilities. I went down and politely asked for an upgrade as we would not have normally booked a 3 star hotel without one however tried not to be a nuisance (as people are no better than children of we scream and shout and demand.) Deb I think her name was at reception was AMAZING! So polite and understanding she moved us to an upgraded room immediately checking we were happy with it. We happily pain £15 more of course. She was so informative and lovely and from then on we had a really great stay! Other than the fact the hotel looks like it’s fresh out of the 70s/80s the staff are wonderful and breakfast was great too!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lucille333

Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted that Debbie looked after you and sorted your upgrade so you enjoy your visit to the Best Western Park Hall Hotel and Leisure Club.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Me, my husband and three children ages (9,4&8months) visited here for my mother’s wedding we stayed from three nights and couldn’t fault anything! The room was fantastic and very spacious even with all three children they all had a bed and travel cot for the baby which was very clean! All staff were brilliant and very professional especially a lady called Jane. Food was absolutely amazing and very tasty and they made my moms wedding day just perfect! Would definitely recommend this hotel as they go the extra mile for you. Thank you again for a brilliant stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear marie e

Thank you for your kind review, I'm so glad you enjoyed you Mom's wedding.

It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you also enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.