All reviews flaming grill the pub enjoyable visit lovely staff good night guarantee adjacent restaurant comfortable rooms long weekend quiet location excellent value for money pub next door excellent stay sunday morning pleasant stay family wedding good nights sleep car park
Reviewed October 28, 2015

Very impressed with this hotel, just 30 mins outside of Blackpool. It was small, quiet, clean and had very friendly, helpful staff . Didnt breakfast at the restaurant next door but did have dinner there on one of the evenings we stayed. Good food at a reasonable price. Will definitely stay here again when we are next up that way.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2016

Hello Karen R

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is great to hear such feedback. I am so glad that you found the Team to be helpful and friendly.

I have passed your comments about the pub, to the Yarrow Bridge, next door. They will be thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your meal with them.

On behalf of all the Team here, we look forward to seeing you again, next time you are up this way.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

We stayed at this Premier Inn for an overnight stop on a journey from Aberdeen to Portsmouth.

On our arrival the very helpful receptionist changed our room to one on the ground floor and even phoned ahead to the next Premier we were going to be staying at in Portsmouth, to arrange a ground floor room there for us as well.

The room was spacious and the bed which had recently been renewed was up to the usual Premier standard - it's always a pleasure to sleep in one of their beds and I always get a good night's sleep there.

We had dinner in the Flaming Grill restaurant next door to the hotel and had delicious steaks. I don't think I have ever seen waiting staff works as hard as they did at this restaurant - they were fast, efficient and very pleasant.

Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Hello Liz D

Thank you for your review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is lovely to hear such feedback. I am so glad that the Team were helpful and arranged a ground floor room for you and that the bed was comfortable.

On behalf of all the Team here, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

Our recent stay at 'Premier Inn - Chorley South' was great and only spoiled by the sub-par Flaming Grill restaurant next door.

The family room we had (room 6) was pretty large and we had a great nights sleep. TV could do with being upgraded from the measly 22" Samsung LCD to a more modern model of around 40".

Looking around the room, its obvious that the hotel could do with a bit of an upgrade as it was showing its age in some areas.

Tile colours (dark blue), grouting, silcone sealant etc.

On the whole though the hotel is OK as long as you don't pay more than £50 per night.

That's the good over I'm afraid and althoughthe following is no fault of PI, we had booked meal at the same time as the hotel booking.

The morning after arriving we headed over to the 'Flaming Grill' for breakfast.

Disgusting! That's all I can say really. To elaborate, on entering the restaurant, there was a horrid damp stench as you walked in.

The place was so bad, the missus refused to have anything cooked and settled for a slice of toast (and beleive me, she likes her 'Full English').

To the credit of Premier Inn, the lovely lady on reception, who I think was called Kim (let me know if that's wrong and I'll edit this review) asked how our breakfast was and after letting her know how we felt, informed us at checkout the we'd be refunded for the two breakfasts.

So top marks for PI there.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
PIChorleySouth, Manager at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2015

Hello Ripperoo

Thank you for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love to hear this kind of feedback from our guests. I am so glad that you had a great nights sleep in our large family room.

I am sorry for the issues you had at breakfast. I am glad that you were happy with the refund I gave you for the breakfasts and rest assured that I passed your comments to the Yarrow Bridge that very morning.

On behalf of all the Team here, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

What can I say that has not been said above? My Wife and two daughters were visiting family in the area and having stayed here before we knew what to expect.

The Receptionist that greeted us made us all feel welcome and ensured that we knew where everything was.

The staff in the adjoining pub were also good. Breakfast was the usual high standard that you expect with Premier Inn
The room was quite adequate and clean throughout. To be very critical the bathroom is showing wear but was spotlessly clean.

I really cannot praise this place enough. This is our 2nd visit and I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

If you do stay here, turn left out of the hotel and visit the best Ice Cream Parlour ever called Federicks just up the road. It has over 30 different flavours available. My kids won't leave without one!!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Salty999

Hello Salty999

Thank you for your lovely review of Premier Inn Chorley South. It is lovely to hear this kind of feedback from our guests. I am so glad that the Receptionist made you feel welcome and that the room was spotlessly clean.

I have passed your kind comments about breakfast, to the Yarrow Bridge pub next door.

On behalf of all the Team here, we do hope to see you again soon for your 3rd visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2015

We had another wonderful stay at premier inn. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially Jayne who was there to greet us on our arrival and could not have been more helpful and genuinely interested in us and making our stay comfortable. Mike who was on night shift was also lovely. Great family room excellent service, very clean spotless rooms and bed sheets, lovely food. The best hotels ever, as a family we all love staying there. Its also nice that premier Inn keep a copy of the Bible in all the rooms for you to read. Thank you premier inn for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Hello 20elained

Thank you for your kind review of Premier Inn Chorley South. We love to hear this kind of feedback from our guests. I am so glad that Jayne, Mike and the Team were friendly and helpful and that you liked your family room.

I have passed comment about the food being lovely, to the Yarrow Bridge pub next door.

On behalf of all the Team here, we do hope to see you and your family, again soon.