All reviews flaming grill the pub enjoyable visit lovely staff good night guarantee adjacent restaurant comfortable rooms long weekend would stay here again quiet location pub next door excellent value for money excellent stay visiting family sunday morning pleasant stay bit dated
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Arrived at 5.30 on bank holiday Monday after driving for 5 hours waited at reception pressing the bell for someone to come and. Heck us in but no one did come after 30-45 minutes I called premier inn directly to be told that they would call them at the back office.
No answer I then got told that the staff had left early because ut was bank holiday and that I would have to email guest relations for a refund which I did allow premier inn gave a refund to me after they said that they had a faulty buzzer I did look around the hotel and see know one.
I also had to find another hotel to stay in on bank holiday Monday or sleep in the car which ended up costing more money.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Hello there,

I'm very disappointed to hear of the delay you experienced checking in. I can imagine how much frustration this caused you and this certainly isn't what we'd expect for our guests.

Rest assured, all comments have been passed back to the hotels management team for them to have a further look in to this. We wouldn't want something like this to happen again so thank you for bringing it to our attention. Have you been able to speak with our Guest Relations team at all? If not, you can reach them directly by calling 0333 003 0025 (option 1) and they'd be happy to assist where possible.

Please accept our apologies for the experience you had but please have confidence that this isn't our usual standard. We really hope to get the chance to welcome you back to a much better stay.

Ricky

Reviewed May 31, 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Reviewed May 22, 2018

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Chorley South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018