“Love it here!”

Corner Cafe
Ranked #15 of 82 Restaurants in Fleetwood
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited recently for afternoon tea & had the best time! Sorry we forgot to take more pictures but I love this place. The service is so friendly & staff make you feel really welcome.
We enjoyed afternoon tea & their awesome freakshakes (see pics) our two year old son loved his afternoon tea & milkshake too (see pic) we will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well done guys best brekkie we have had for a while, All cooked to perfection and a nice clean place to be, keep up the good work and we will be back for more :)

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Come here very often, I’ve never ever had a problem. Food is lovely and fresh, loads to choose from. Milkshakes are amazing. All the prices are great. The kids love it here, staff are so lovely and friendly. 100% recommended, best cafe in fleetwood EASILY.

1  Thank yblaks2
Reviewed 27 December 2017

visited at dinner time with my disabled dad.Both the ladies were very friendly and helpful
.I ordered the big breakfast,which is absolutely massive dad had fish and chips with a swiss roll for desert. Everything was spot on,this will be our new regular cafe in Fleetwood.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Me and my partner visited this cafe recently We ordered crumpets and mugs of tea. The cups of tea where fine when the crumpets finally came my partners where toasted and hot however mine where cold and still frozen in the middle. I handed them back to the chap behind the counter and said they were cold and not toasted at all. I waited around 10 minutes for my toasted crumpets the lady who had toasted them said to the waiter ere there for im behind you!!

2  Thank nickinhull