All reviews charnley arms the pub pub next door overlooking fields hungry horse no lift room was clean top floor petrol station good nights sleep visiting family all you can eat car park family room continental breakfast convenient location excellent value for money
Reviewed March 23, 2017

There nothing better than a warm welcome at reception after a long journey on UK motorways...can't remember the young man's name but if you're greeted by a bearded, bespectacled young man......that's HIM. He found the directions for places I wanted to go within seconds, actually coming to the room doir with the info!!! "Lenny" is right the beds are very comfy...and to be fair for a budget hotel it was great, very clean and with all you need for an overnight stay. It's close to the motorway but we had a room at the rear overlooking fields. DON'T eat at the on site pub ..... spend the breakfast money on finding a decent "caff" ......you won't regret it.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the back
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2017

My first visit to a Premier Inn, the accommodation, bed, bedding and overall facilities were very good, and surpassed my expectation. We recived a warm welcome on our arrival, and nothing was too much trouble.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed March 20, 2017

You can't beat Premier Inn for quality, helpfulness of staff and cleanliness of rooms. This one is probably in need of some refurbishment, but is maintained very well and up to all the usual standards.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed March 8, 2017

All I can say about this is that it was cheap and its close to the M6. The rooms were small, tired and dark. The breakfast was in the pub next door called the Charnley Arms and it probably the worst English breakfast that I''ve ever had in the UK. All the other Premier Inns that I have ever been to have had a good breakfast. I wouldn't stay here again.

Room tip: Try one of the other close by premier inns
Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and I would love to go back!! The staff were so lovely and helpful and even arranged a taxi for us for the next morning as we were unfamiliar with the area. The room was clean and well presented. Extremely comfortable bed me and my husband both slept brilliantly and didn't want to get up. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple