Lowest prices for your stay
US$144
View deal
Free cancellation until 23-02-11
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$144
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$154
2,940 results
All reviews thalassotherapy pool health resort flip flops healthy food relaxing break superior room my mum night break fitness classes buffet lunch birthday treat sauna and steam room front of house spa treatments full body massage lounge area evening meal
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2021

Many things went wrong on our spa trip- we were brought a salad with fish in it for a vegetarian; there are loud pipes and waterworks which make loud sounds in the night; the USB charger in the room didn’t work; the staff were not very attentive but instead wandered around trying to avoid eye contact; the check in and check out was extremely slow, as was trying to book gym and classes; the gym was cold because the doors had to remain open. In terms of positives, the food was OK when it came, and the pool and jacuzzi etc were nice.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 819helenal
Reviewed May 13, 2021 via mobile

Fabulous Elemis Spa treatment from the therapist, Maria. The treatment itself was very relaxing and Springs felt COVID secure with the procedures that it had in place. I can recommend the Elemis Absolute Ritual Spa if you want a treat and Diane and Maria in the treatments team were welcoming and professional

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 3, 2021

Fantastic day at the spa on 2nd May with friends. Facilities were excellent and covid secure.
Staff did an excellent job all around. Especially Sasima in the restaurant who looked after us perfectly, what a complete star making us feel like VIP's. Can't wait to come back ASAP.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2020

I write feel-good fiction for a living and this year has really tested my ability to switch off from the world and do just that. I managed to book into Springs for their final three nights of opening prior to lockdown so that I could lock myself away and write. From the moment I entered I was impressed with the professionalism of the staff. Having just found out that their place of work was closing again, I'd expected a subdued atmosphere, but that wasn't the case. From Amy in reception, to Jemma who massaged me practically to sleep to the lovely staff in the restaurant, everyone went out of their way to ensure my time with them was the best it could be. A special mention to my favourite Clarins consultant whose name I didn't get but enjoyed several conversations with, she was a star.
I wrote eleven thousand words during my stay - more than I'd done in the entire previous month! THANK YOU Champneys, I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Cathy B
Reviewed November 6, 2020

I booked 3 nights with Champneys which was cancelled due to COVID restrictions. legally they should refund but they refused.

I am now pursuing my repayment via the small claims court.

Very disappointed at their attitude.

Date of stay: November 2020