See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 16, 2015 via mobile

Me and friends booked to stay her on easter friday, unfortunately two of us were moved to the guest house across the street due to an over staying guest!
This wasn't a problem to us but we did feel that the over staying guest should have moved and not us.
The facilities at the guest house were fantastic, tv, kettle, towels, hairdryer etc.
The host was very accommodating and made it a very pleasant stay..
The guest house is situated literally 1minute walk from the main bars which is the reason we came so this was ideal.

Overall I would stay here again and certainly recommend it to others..♥♥

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank kellyhall30
Reviewed March 22, 2015 via mobile

Great value for money, Gill is very welcoming and very understanding, recommended where to go drinking.

The rooms are great value for what you pay, nice comfy mattress and nice thick duvet, tea/coffee facilites, sink etc

Definitely returning this simmer

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank scotty182
Reviewed February 28, 2015 via mobile

I was working on the oil refinery and was from Wales so I rang around many b&b's in cleethorpes amber guest house was a lot cheaper than many. Gill the hostess was very welcoming and nothing was to much trouble,as I was working in the oil industry and had no time to go to laundrette gill was dried and ironed my clothes every other day which was a great help. Room was very clean and heating always on to come home to of a night,the shower rooms were spotless great place to stay, and il be using it again in May.

• Stayed: February 2015
3  Thank Jongullam
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Amber Guest House last night and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The room was ideal and had everything we needed. Lovely sea view too! The location is fantastic! Close to the station, the beach and the town. We were made to feel very welcome and would definately stay again and recommend to others.
Hope to visit again really soon!
Thank you for a great time.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Manc60
Reviewed August 24, 2014

This is without doubt the worst b&b I have stayed in. The room was cramped and dirty, the breakfast was swimming in grease and the owner was nowhere to be seen. I can honestly say that I have slept in better hostels, without the hefty price tag.
The shared bathrooms were disgusting and were obviously not cleaned.

• Stayed: August 2014
23  Thank Wanderinggod
gillian b, Owner at Amber Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2014

thank you for your derogatory review - I advise all my guests if I am not in at the time any guest has a complaint to telephone me - My telephone number is plastered all around the guesthouse and there are business cards on reception - as for the hotel being more like a hostel than a hotel, this is your opinion which you are allowed to voice - but from the previous reviews and infact the CONSTANT repeat business I have built up your review will pail into insignificance - if you had a problem you should have phoned me or told me at breakfast - as for not being around - could it have been that I was not on the premises due to being at a funeral and I had to get another person to let you in as you have not left your correct name I cannot go through the diary to see if it was in fact me who dealt with you or the Manager - Or infact put a face to the ridiculous name you are logged in as - thank you once again your comments have been duly noted and i will in fact use MORE BLEACH