Amber Guest House
US$88
US$117
US$98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$88
Cloves B&B(Cleethorpes)
Arlana Guest House(Cleethorpes)
Nottingham Hotel(Cleethorpes)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

The room I was given was only just a bit bigger than my wardrobe at home. If I wanted to open my suitcase I had to rearrange the room.
To be fair it is clean and the landlady is alright but I hate not having en suite bathroom.
I don't like guest houses in general but I say stay clear of the small rooms here.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank tekn0w0mble
Reviewed February 26, 2016

Stay here for 2 days it was horrible small rooms and bathroom smelled host no one to been seen number always busy breakfast was lovely I would not stay here ever again would not recommended thus guest house

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
9  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

Stopped here on Saturday night. We received a really nice welcome from Bev who runs the guest house. We were taken to our room where we had all tea/coffee facilities ready. The bed was really comfortable and i was really happy with the room. The guest house is just around the corner from all the good bars and just over the road from the seafront. I will definitely be visiting again when visiting cleethorpes.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank Craig H
Reviewed April 16, 2015 via mobile

Me and friends booked to stay her on easter friday, unfortunately two of us were moved to the guest house across the street due to an over staying guest!
This wasn't a problem to us but we did feel that the over staying guest should have moved and not us.
The facilities at the guest house were fantastic, tv, kettle, towels, hairdryer etc.
The host was very accommodating and made it a very pleasant stay..
The guest house is situated literally 1minute walk from the main bars which is the reason we came so this was ideal.

Overall I would stay here again and certainly recommend it to others..♥♥

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank kellyhall30
Reviewed March 22, 2015 via mobile

Great value for money, Gill is very welcoming and very understanding, recommended where to go drinking.

The rooms are great value for what you pay, nice comfy mattress and nice thick duvet, tea/coffee facilites, sink etc

Definitely returning this simmer