All reviews cauliflower cheese superior room sunday lunch fillet steak cooked to perfection business trip prawn cocktail humberside airport stuffing wonderful hotel full english lovely surroundings lovely evening an evening meal weekend stay function room plenty of parking
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Never fails to please. Service friendly & efficient, parking good. Despite having a function on in the function room & a lot of pressure on the kitchen service was not compromised. I had the arancini & Moroccan spiced lamb rump, the old man had his perennial favourites, prawn cocktail & a fillet steak. All cooked to perfection. He maintains the freshly cooked onion rings are the best. The dining room was busy which always gives a good atmosphere. A very pleasant way to spend a Saturday evening.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank moirag687
StallG, Manager at Stallingborough Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Moira

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review. Its always lovely to read that our staff have looked after you so well. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Went for an anniversary meal just the two of us . The staff couldnt have been more helpful and accommodating in particular Cath who met my husbands dietary requirement with no fuss what so ever.
Food was good with a good selection of starters and mains . The slow rib of beef fell off the bones.

You can eat in restaurant or bar area prices are the same. Look out for special overnight offers which we were informed about . Definitely worth a visit. New wedding function room bring built ready in October overlooking lovely outside seating area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Corinne B

Dear Corinne

What a lovely review of your recent visit to our restaurant for your anniversary. Your comments will be passed on to all our staff and we look forward to you visiting again in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Having to attend the area to view houses I booked this location because of the price compared with other local hotels. Not knowing what to expect we were very pleasantly surprised to find such a smart location at such a good price. The building was great with outstanding grounds, would make a lovely wedding venue. Our room although small was spotlessly clean, and had plenty of tea and coffee. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I slept in in a hotel.The bar was clean and the service was good. The range on sale being from the Greene King stable. Breakfast which was included in the price was very good with a range of cooked and cereals. There was also a continental breakfast available if required. Although a few miles out of Grimsby I would highly recommend this location. I will stay again if I need to be gored our house purchase is complete.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank michaeljames

Dear Michael
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. It was lovely to read and am pleased you enjoyed your stay and all our amenities. Your comments will be passed to all our staff and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I had a one night stay here when working in the area. The room I had was compact but well thought out and clean, the ensuite did look a little bit dated but everything worked ok.
I ate in the bar on the evening of my stay, the staff were friendly and helpful. The food ordered was ok, nothing special and it was as described on the menu however it didn’t look as though they had considered how uninviting it looked on the plate! Again the breakfast selection was quite average- the self service options were ok.
A good stay and good value for money on the accommodation side but in future I would probably consider eating somewhere else as the food did let down what was an otherwise good stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jennifer
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm pleased to read you enjoyed your room and its facilities. However I am disappointed to read you didn't enjoy your meal as much. As you haven't said which meal you choose I am unable to comment on the individual dish but am sorry you did not feel it was as described on the menu. All our food is cooked fresh to order on the premises by our chefs therefore your comments will be passed to the relevant members of staff. We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal with my two friends after spending the day at the ‘Rosary on the Coast’ event in Cleethorpes. We just found it by chance as we were heading back to the Peak District. We all had the pork, it was gorgeous as was the Yorkshire pud. The portions were good and it was great to be given a gravy boat to top up our meal. We all had different desserts and they were all amazing. The staff were pleasant and welcoming. We’ll certainly visit again when in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Christine H
StallG, General Manager at Stallingborough Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Hello Christine
What a lovely review and we are so pleased you managed to find us by chance. We are renowned in the area for our standard of food. Hopefully if you venture over this way again you will drop by and try us again. We look forward to seeing you very soon.
Kind Regards