“Beat the Clock”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

I chose the garlic mushrooms which were delicious; I very rarely eat the bread but needed it to mop up the yummy sauce. My rare steak was full of flavour, and I was tempted to share a Bailey's Creme Brûlée with my husband. Back soon I hope!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I had been wanting to visit this eatery for a while now and to my surprise I was taken there as a birthday treat... And what a treat! Service was swift but not hurried, food was lovely, genuinely happy smiling faces from the staff and Mark the chef/owner even popped out of the kitchen to wish me happy birthday! Nice touch. Will certainly be visiting again. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Steve F
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Fell upon this restaurant by chance whilst visiting family and friends. Very atmospheric, friendly and polite staff. Couldn't fault the service and the food presentation and quality was second to none. Would not hesitate to return or recommend!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

We have been to this restaurant 3 times now and each time it has been an excellent experience. The staff are all very friendly and can't do enough for you. I am disabled and although there is a small step to get in (manageable with a little help) there is plenty of room once inside. The staff have table risers so as a wheelchair user i can get under the table to eat. Just a small thing but it is surprising how many restaurants don't offer this simple convenience. Onto the main point and the food is good solid cuisine very well cooked and above the norm giving a feeling of value for money and a bit special. Just a mention about the staff who are all very pleasant and helpful. Well worth a visit

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Cannot fault this restaurant at all. Visiting family so first time we had been but would definitely go back. Lovely setting and service was great. We chose from early offer menu which was £10.95 for main and starter. Good choices on offer. All food was very tasty and well presented with mains accompanied by fresh veg. Dessert was also delicious. Will certainly recommend and hope to get able to go back.