All reviews sunday roast making us feel comfy bed town centre would stay again full english sainsburys football
Reviewed April 5, 2016

OK, so it's not the Ritz and it could do with some updating and a lick of paint. But the room was clean and comfortable, and the staff were excellent, Food in the bar was decent and very reasonably priced. Good option for a stay in Scunthorpe.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2016

I booked the room for business purpose. The booking was straight forward. The check in gentle man was kind. I was not told as to which room has been alloted. The keys didn't have a room number. I entered the room to find the main radiator not working. There were 2 portable radiators which were not good. The sleep quality was poor because of cold temperature, The location is good but quality needs to improve

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Good Night Inns
Reviewed March 28, 2016

I booked this hotel as something a lil different for my partners birthday was a whole new experience for us both it was the best thing I could have done was amazing the room was gorgeous such a friendly atmosphere we loved it and most definatly be doin it again very soon

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Good Night Inns
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

My family and I went to their free kids party in the acorn suite. Was really good they had free balloon making and face painting but there just wasn't enough tables and the bar wasn't stocked and no food to buy except quavers unless went to other side of bar. The toilets were discusting, went to use the toilet and taps moved as tried to switch them on. I got married there about 15 years ago and the decor is the same.
Had a meal with my family in the bar side few days after and they were seriously understaffed with a big football match on. We had to wait 1 hour for a main and another hour for the table to be cleared. When asked for it to be cleared I got my head bit off. They have a lovely elderly waitress there but they rely to much on her, when she goes home there more understaffed and when she is there she can't find the right table making the food go cold. On a plus they do great burgers and they did try there best to find us a table.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2016

I knew it was going to be basic and it was clean enough, but the plug in the bathroom sink wouldn't come out and the shower would not work. The button above the taps that diverts water to the shower head would not budge. It's highly unlikely that the device had become faulty since the previous guest.

When reported, this was met with total indifference.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business