“Wedding Accomodation”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Crathorne
Middlesbrough
“Wedding Accomodation”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at Crathorne for a friends wedding, the room was lovely, staff were very friendly and helpful and the service throughout the day was exceptional. We have been for several meals before and have always loved the fantastic food. Hoping to come again soon.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
MarkClayton, General Manager at Crathorne Hall Hotel, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
I really appreciate you taking the time to write your review following your recent stay at the Hotel, I am so pleased you enjoyed both your stay and the wedding celebrations.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Just returned from a weekend stay celebrating our son,s wedding, where do I start ,staff were friendly and attentive nothing was too much trouble from the minute we arrived we felt like royalty.The wedding ceremony and reception was perfect ,food and service was exceptional thanks to the organisation led by Libby she was a star .In summarising ,it is all very good having a magnificent building ,with amazing views from wonderful rooms , perfect food but none of these are worth anything without quality staff which is what this hotel has.Comments from our friends who joined us for the wedding have all been complementary too.
A big thankyou from us all .

Room Tip: Go for a room on 3rd floor looking out over the valley well worth the climb.Glaisdale is perfect.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Firstly thank you so much for writing your review, I am so pleased that everyone enjoyed the wedding celebrations and please pass on my congratulations to your son and new daughter in law!

I have passed on your compliments to all of the team- in particular to Libby who was delighted to hear them.

I hope to welcome you back to the Hotel for lots of future celebrations to come!
warrington
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Just returned from an overnight stay with our closest friends celebrating a 50th birthday. This was the first time for my husband and I . Our friends had stayed before and love Crathorne and now i realise why. It was the most comfortable and pleasant stay in luxurious surroundings. The staff from arrival to our departure were all very helpful and obviously enjoy what they do as all had a smile for everyone. We loved the little extra touches like a welcome card personally hand written, canopes with our drinks before dinner and the chocolates with our coffees. The chef must be amazing as the food was stunning and sooo tasty. After a peaceful nights sleep we enjoyed the choice for breakfast and could not fault the food and service again. The grounds are very pretty and the views of the countryside lovely. Thankyou to all your staff and thanks to our friends for taking us and introducing us to Crathorne.

Room Tip: We stayed in the ormesby and it was lovely and spacious
1 Thank kathybWarrington
I am so pleased you and your husband enjoyed your first visit to Crathorne Hall- especially that we lived up to the reputation explained by your friends, thank you very much for your lovely review. I am so delighted to read that you enjoyed the personal touches that we offered throughout your stay.
I hope your first visit will not be your last! and will look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Well, where to start? You and your team have just provided a most memorable and enjoyable celebration weekend for my 50th birthday for both myself and my guests. I already knew about the high standards of attentive friendly service from previous visits, but somehow you managed to surpass and raise the bar once more!

It is one thing for a hotel to have an impressive buildings, lovely rooms, fine wines and good food, many do. But it is a special, stand apart quality to have all your staff treat all the guests week in and week out with such openness and warmth

Please could you pass on my thanks once again to all the team (particullarly Matthew who looked after us all afternoon) – I’m sure we will see you all soon

2 Thank NeilM78
Firstly belated wishes on your 50th Birthday! Thank you for your lovely review of your stay- I am delighted you and your friends enjoyed your Birthday celebrations!

I have shared your review with the team and in particular Matthew who was delighted to read your comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not to distant future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We stayed overnight mid-week arriving late after a busy day and long journey. The welcome at reception was fantastic. We grabbed a sandwich in the bar as it was late and we were well-looked after by Ian, for whom nothing was too much trouble. Great nights sleep in large, well designed room followed by a good breakfast and again great personal service. Overall I was really impresed that the staff genuinely wanted to look after us.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Many thanks for taking the time to write your review following your stay at the Hotel, I am so pleased you had an enjoyable stay and Ian ensured you were well looked after- the team do work hard to provide a discreet yet attentive service I have passed on your kind comments to all of the team who were delighted to hear them.

I hope to see you back soon.
Manchester
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This is our second visit and we were not disappointed. All the staff were marvellous natural and clearly love being there. We were pleasantly surprised to be rembered from our previous visit. Dinner the first night was excellent.Breakfast very good and we treated ourselves to a champagne afternoon tea- absolutely gorgeous.
Room well appointed with comfortable beds and pillows.
If you want relaxion in a stunning country house then Crathorne is a must.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
It is lovely to receive such positive reviews from returning guests, I really appreciate you taking the time to write your lovely review to recommend us to future guests prospectively looking to stay at the Hotel.

I hope to welcome you back for many future stays to come.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed for the night on a dinner bed and breakfast package - was a little worried after reading reviews on here that it was "stuffy" but this couldn't be further from the truth - our welcome was superb, pleasant check in and then the wonderful porter took our bags and showed us the hotel and our room. Room was lovely and comfortable. The dinner experience was outstanding we were shown to the bar and Matthew the bar man sorted us out with some champagne, he was very friendly and knowledgeable on his drinks! The restaurant staff were equally as friendly and helpful and the quality of the food was excellent - being on a dinner package the menu choice was not restrictive as I have found it to be elsewhere. Only disappointment was breakfast where the service was a let down - greeted eventually and ordered to a table, there was a wedding party in and they seemed to be centre of attention for the girl serving, took a full 10 minutes to be offered coffee, members of the wedding party who came down after us were served before us and when my wife complained about this to the girl she was less than apologetic and tried to laugh it off - however despite this it could not spoil what was a lovely stay, but did lose them a star in my rating!!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank idr1892
Thank you for your review following your recent visit to the Hotel- I pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and have noted your comments regarding breakfast and will discuss this with the team- again thank you for taking the time to mention this.

I have passed on your kind comments to Matthew and all of the team who looked after you throughout your stay- I hope to welcome you back in the not to distant future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crathorne
3.1 km away
25.3 km away
Brockley Hall Hotel
Brockley Hall Hotel
#1 of 5 in Saltburn-by-the-Sea

Been to Crathorne Hall Hotel? Share your experiences!