“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Our lovely new veranda decking with lovley new stylish rattan furniture for your outside relaxation.
Main Bedroom- with crisp white bed linen, memory foam topper, mini toiletries heating  hotel slipper
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main bathroom, with double size shower, wash hand basin, toilet, shelving & cupboard for toiletr
SplashZone at Primrose Valley -  fun for all the family, lots of activities available for all ages.
Boating and fishing lake Primrose Valley
Beach at Primrose Valley Filey. A nice gentle Or brisk walk is a must to Filey.
View from Primrose Valley Cliff top of beach all the way to Filey & Filey brigg
Picnicking on Primrose Valley clifftops with view of Filey
Whitby Abbey ruins- visit whitby a quiant and buzzing seaside town, lots to see and do.
Pathway down to beach at Primrose Valley-now with lighting all the way down.
Bridlington's south beach with lovely walkway and views of the bay.
A view of Filey beach - A BEAUTIFUL WIDE BEACH when tide is out,a walk along it is a must.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

1958Judit...
Derby, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 27, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My family including our 2 year old grandson had a lovely time, the caravan had everything we needed including the treats basket! Nothing was too much trouble for. Tracy the owner. The park had a good range of entertainments for everyone. The location of the park is ideal for exploring both the coast and the Yorkshire moors. There is so much to do. Hope to visit again in the future.

27 Oct 2015
Thank you so much for your fantastic review.

I am so happy with such a great review. It gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our holiday home, I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help.

I am so pleased that you and your guests have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your guests, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks.

I do appreciate this review very much and hope you may one day come and stay again.

Many kind regards
Tracy, Owner"
RebeccaSa...
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“What a lovely caravan!”
Reviewed September 27, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

What a lovely caravan!
Where do i begin? Upon arrival we were presented with a beautifully clean, extremely cozy & immaculately kept caravan, absolutely filled with with every essential anyone of any age would need. we were given the most amazing welcome basket full of all sort of lovely things, a welcome pack with every leaflet imaginable and some helpful information to get us started. Although there were only 4 of us staying at the caravan every bed had been made up for our arrival, so it was lovely to have a choice of rooms. Each of the beds had memory foam mattress toppers on, which made for 4 of the best nights sleep any of us have had in a long while.
Tracey had provided us with the essentials, (bread,milk,tea,coffee and even chocolates & wine)
the caravan was extremely homely, with such a lovely feel, we throughly enjoyed relaxing each evening in our hotel slippers & dressing gown kindly provided, after a busy day! The caravan is situated in a very central location in such a lovely part of Yorkshire. With access to the beach from the caravan site & a lovely walk along the beach its self to the centre of Filey it made for a perfect break away.
We will be back again soon!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Absolutely everything; Brilliant price, extremely clean, fab booking process
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups
28 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for your fantastic review.

Denise K
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Great holiday would recommend it to all”
Reviewed September 20, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

caravan is bright clean and very comfortable there is everything you could possibly need for a great holiday . When you arrive you are provided with a welcome pack that has everything you could possibly need including tea coffee bread butter jam cereals milk hot chocolate juice fresh juice strawberries cream the list goes on. Then you find dressing gowns slippers shampoo conditioner what can you say we were impressed . The nicest thing though was Tracy the owner knew my mum was celebrating her 80th and my granddaughter her 21st she left wine and chocolate for both of them THANK YOU that was a lovely surprise. This holiday is perfect for all ages and I would defiantly recommend it to friends and family

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
21 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review.

We are so pleased that you and your family have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice and comfortable for you and your family, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks.

We do appreciate this review very much and hope you may one day come and stay again.

mrs chris...
“beautiful caravan, excellent location, perfect for families and couples.”
Reviewed September 18, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This caravan is beautifully decorated with everything you could possibly need for your stay. We took things like an iron and oven dishes ect but none of this was needed. The welcome pack on arrival was lovely and very unexpected consisting of thing like bread, tea bags, jam, cakes, juice,butter and a lovely bottle of wine with a box of chocolates (much appreciated after a long drive). vary spacious and in a quite location.
The park its self is very central for getting to, Bridlington, Scarbrough and fily which are all on your door step. The park has a little fairground which is great for the kids as well as may arcades, parks and swimming pool it is also just a few minutes walk to the beach.
I would highly recommend a stay here and we will be coming back again with the family.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: how central it was.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
People with pets
18 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review. WOW what can I say I am so happy with such a great review. I really do like to make holiday makers feel welcome especially after the journey to our holiday home, it is always nice to feel welcomed, and it is always my pleasure to do all I can to help.

We are so pleased that you and your family have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice for you and your family, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. it is also really great that you have enjoyed the surrounding areas, there is so much to see and do, it really is a great place to holiday.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Reviewed August 24, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

24 Aug 2015

Angela G
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Best caravan we have stayed in”
Reviewed August 17, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We booked the caravan for a group of 7, (4 adults and 3 teenagers). It was big and comfortable enough for all of us. The caravan was spotless and equipped with everything we needed during our stay. Tracy provided a lot of extras to make our welcome extra special, something you would never get usually with a holiday caravan. The welcome pack was fantastic, especially the strawberries and cream and enough tea, coffee milk etc to last for a couple of days. There was plenty of equipment to keep younger ones happy too, ps2 with lots of games, wii with games and dvds to watch. We were very lucky the weather was beautiful and there are so many places to visit in the surrounding areas. I would definitely recommend this caravan to anyone who wants to stay in Filey. Thank you Tracy for the excellent communication throughout.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the extra treats
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
18 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review.

We are so pleased that you and your family have had a great stay at our holiday home and found everything to be to so nice for you and your family, I am also so pleased you enjoyed the welcome basket and extra little treats and really liked the service you have received from myself, many thanks. We are also pleased that you and your family have enjoyed exploring the Primrose Valley holiday park and had a fantastic time.

Many kind regards Tracy, Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing