“Worth Visiting ”

Maid-Rite
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

We had heard about Maid-Rite and wanted to give it a try when we passed by Greenville, Ohio. The crumbled ground beef is different and can be sweet tasting. The burger my wife had was a little sweeter than what I had. I assume the burgers can from different vats.

You definitely want to try the Big Jim which has a piece of boiled ham on top of the cheeseburger. Finish off your meal with a fountain Coke and a bag of Mikesell Potato Chips a Dayton, Ohio speciality.

Finally, check out the bubble gum wall, it’s been around for a very long time.

1  Thank Walter K

Reviewed October 18, 2017

This is a very simple loose meat sandwich shop (like on Roseanne.) My favorite is the Big Jim. Its a ham and cheese sandwich with the loose meat on top. One of a kind sandwich you wont have anywhere else. Maid-rites go great with a beer or a fountain Coke. Maid-rite has the best Cokes. I think the secret is in the ice. Nice outdoor seating area.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

If you are anywhere near Greenville, OH you have to stop here. The drive thru is available and busy but there are inside seats to use as well. Great burgers and VERY unusual, I won't spoil the surprise. Very inexpensive food and GREAT shakes. It's an adventure and fun dining experience.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

I was excited to go here after having grown up in Greenville and eating these tasty burgers, but I haven’t eaten meAt for five years so I went with my husband and mom and was thinking I’d just have a bag of chips but to my surprise they have Egg Salad sandwiches now, so that with chips and a milkshake was a great meal for myself and they enjoyed their Maid Rites!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Great sandwiches and a quaint atmosphere. Like going to that old, old soda shop at Kresge's back in the day. Sit at the counter and watch them make the sandwiches. Cool.