JT's Brew & Grill - Greenville Location
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed September 14, 2017

My husband and I went there for supper one Friday night. It was suggested by an acquaintance. We both ordered steak. His was perfect. Mine not so much. I tried three different steaks before I settled on the third one. Everything else was very good. Just not so much the meat. I will however, go back to give it another chance.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

It has been several years since returning to my hometown. Met family here and had some great appetizers and the still popular chicken cheese soup. Servers were prompt and friendly. Our appetizers were yummy!

Reviewed April 19, 2017

My husband and I have been here a few times. For the second time we waited more than 10 - 15 minutes for a waitress. Eventually we got up and left. It is really hard to rate the food when you can not even get waited on!

Elizabeth B, Owner at JT's Brew & Grill - Greenville Location, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Hello,
We are truly disheartened that you did not stick around for longer. Our staff is trained to work as quickly and efficiently as possible, but we are sorry that we have let you down. We would like to assure you that your feedback will not go unheard as your concerns will be addressed immediately.Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope you will give us another try!

Reviewed November 10, 2016

Went here for supper, asked for a hard root beer, nope we don't carry it. asked for a Blue Moon, nope, all out... asked for a Guiness, nope they didn't have that either... Left and went next door to Buffalo Wild Wings, they had all the above... What kind of bar runs out of Blue Moon and Guiness...

1  Thank Randy B
Elizabeth B, Owner at JT's Brew & Grill - Greenville Location, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Hello,
Thank you for stopping by JT’s Brew & Grill. We do try to stock all inventory to make sure that this does not occur, but do apologize that we ran out of Blue Moon and Guinness. We truly would like to show you all we have to offer and hope you give us a second try soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

I have been here a few times and the food is always only mediocre at best and it is pricey for the quality of the food.