Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great fun!

A nice place to take children. Nice knowledgeable people who make insects etc so much more... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
Margaret B
Kettering, United Kingdom
Excellent value for money

We took our grandaughter here on friday dueing half term and for the price £12 for all three of us... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018
Rangers1882
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews stick insects garden centre creepy crawlies meet and greet handling experience knew his stuff praying mantis giant millipede snails all ages visited today children and adults grandchildren aged interesting facts small group little boy half term
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very informative, a great little learning experience to have on a rainy day. A bit hard to find but worth it if your are looking for something short to fill an uneventful day.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The presenter clearly has a passion and knowledge for bugs/insects and he was very engaging, easy to listen to and everyone got the opportunity to hold a number of different insects including millipedes, giant snails and stick insects.
The show lasted an hour but hardly felt like it, even with a 4 year old.
Great value for money and would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Took my grandson and we had a truly enthralling, educational and fun time! Guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to take children.
Staff are friendly and experienced.

Would gladly go back again

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Went to this amazing place whilst visiting my grandson for his 3rd birthday. There were only ourselves and one other family on the day and so had a very laid back visit. The guy giving the talk was so knowledgeable which made the visit even more enjoyable. I personally only held the leaf insect, ok I'm chicken, but my son held every one of the bugs even a blooming trantula. I would highly recommend a visit well worth the entrance fee. Would have been good to have seen a snake (no I doubt I would have held one) but I believe that they are at the their zoo which I will definately go to on my next visit.

Date of experience: February 2018