“Such an amazing week”
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jeni F
Reading, United Kingdom
“Such an amazing week”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I’ve recently returned from my first ever boot camp and I’m SO glad I chose this one. It was the most fantastic week –very challenging and lots of hard work, but so much fun too! The team are amazing (thanks so much Bruce, Dave, Caroline and Dan). They were all so motivating, and kept us smiling too!! The variety of exercise and activities exceeded all of my expectations and I tried lots of new things too. Most importantly I feel as though I’ve learnt so much about fitness and nutrition, which has kept me motivated to carry on now that I’m back home! And let’s not forget - the food was absolutely delicious too – thank you Liz. I’d highly recommend this boot camp to anyone and I definitely have plans to return :-)

Travelling group: Friends
Mark E
St Albans
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Just back from a fantastic week at Northern Boot camp and would highly recommend it to anyone. The days are packed full of activities in an amazing setting and I had so much fun! The instructors are all really friendly and knowledgeable and give so much encouragement. It is suitable for all fitness levels and will be adapted to make sessions easier/harder as required depending on how fit you are. Food is great and you will not go hungry, accommodation is clean and comfortable. Had the opportunity to try out activities I had never done which was amazing, really challenged myself. That said you do not have to do anything you do not wish to do. I did not go to lose weight but lost 8lbs and 6cm from my waist. If you are thinking about booking do it, you won't regret it. I will definitely be going back.

Andy S
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed July 24, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This is my second ever Boot Camp. I enjoyed the Northern Boot Camp, in May, so much, that I booked again and have just got back from it.

First time I lost 12 lbs in a week, this time I lost 10 lbs in a week and put on muscle.

It's non military and fun. The food and training and nutrition advice is fantastic.

I will probably be back next Summer.

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The variety of activities.
Liked least: Early morning rising!!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
rebecca r
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Best week ever!! Book now!”
Reviewed June 29, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Last week was my 2nd visit to Northern Bootcamp, and if possible I loved it even more then my first. The house is impeccable, facilities are brilliant. The staff are amazing, 2nd to none. And the activities or varied, fun and interesting.
I met some amazing people and had the best week.
I learnt about different training styles, nutrition, learnt new skills and took away some brilliant memories.
I can't wait to go back!

pjs53
Southampton
“Worth every penny”
person found this review helpful

Been to two bootcamps now, both at the brilliant Golden Hill accommodation. Can't recommend these guys enough.

Caroline, Dan and the team are the friendliest bunch of people you'e ever likely to meet. Experienced, knowledgeable and passionate about helping you to meet your goals, whether that's improving your fitness, or losing the beer belly (my category), they have the uncanny ability to get the best out of you - even when you think your body can't possibly take any more punishment.

Food is fantastic - healthy and very tasty - the accommodation is first class, and a wide range of activities included in the camp. Coasteering was especially good.

Will definitely be back and would recommend to all. Cheers guys!

Joannao o
Durham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This trip exceed all of my expectations. I have Just returned from a 4 day camp and lost a whopping 13lbs!!! I still cant quite believe it. Caroline,Dan & Bruce are a fantastic team. The exercise was hard work but enjoyable. I really enjoyed the adventure sport aspect of the stay. The food was delicious- Thank You Liz and was not hungry once. It has given me the kick start I need to get back on track to loose those extra pounds. I would 100% recommend Northern Boot camp. I will be returning.

Your age range 25-34
SafariTJ
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“What a Boost!”
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I have just returned from my 3rd boot camp at NBC and it was the best yet. The setting just a mile or so from Bamburgh is just gorgeous. The accommodation is very comfortable. You have a choice of room types to fit your budget. I go with a friend and this time we shared a twin room with en-suite shower room. The rooms are a good size with comfy beds, duvets and good quality bed linen. Even towels are provided. Our shower room had a large walk in shower which was good and powerful (just what you need after a busy day). There's a large, comfortable lounge with TV. The food at NBC is really excellent. No starvation policy here! NBC isn't a military style camp so there's no shouting and making people feel small. It's all about motivation and getting you to take responsibility for getting the absolute most you can out of your time there. There are no bag searches or sniffer dogs to route out contraband (unless you count Milo)! Caroline and Dan have got is so right. It's a refreshingly grown up atmosphere built on mutual support and respect. The activity schedule is really varied so you absolutely do not feel as though you are just repeating the same things again and again. On this camp we did some fantastic circuits with Bruce (I'm nice really) working us particularly hard. We also walked in the Cheviots (stunning scenery), abseiled in a quarry (a bit scary but fun) and also did a bit of coasteering (its really hard swimming in the sea with a buoyancy aid on!). If you are thinking of going to boot camp - choose Northern Boot Camp. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing