“I didn't want to leave......”
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxury Double with shared Bathroom
Luxury Twin Room with shared Bathroom
Room for 4 with private ensuite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MarkGoesA...
London
“I didn't want to leave......”
Reviewed 14 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I've pushed my bad diet, lack of exercise, poor lifestyle habits as far as my body can take for the past 20 years. At 55 it and my GP are gently hinting at reduced life expectancy and health issues in retirement. I wanted help to find a realistic, manageable balance of exercise and diet and I knew I needed a “shock and awe” approach to get the message.

Caroline, Dan, Neil, Bruce, Leanne, Carla, Annie and the team delivered in spades. I lost 3.5kgs and 4 cms off my waist in 4 days, (still properly hydrated BTW). I have a sound idea of what, when and how much to eat. I also know that am capable of much more physical exercise than I thought. Most importantly I have a sound idea of what exercise to do.

The bits you need to know in order to book:

- You train as a group but you are an individual. Goals are set to suit what you can do – and believe me these guys know what you really can do – but if you can’t manage something, say so and your task will be changed.

- The programme is structured but varied. I like that we followed a routine of high intensity work in the mornings but interesting and stretching activities in the afternoon. In 4 days we didn't do the same activity once.

- No pressure approach. The style of all staff is unashamedly encouragement, encouragement, encouragement. They ask you do your best, that you try your hardest. I did not compete the endurance walk but you’d have thought I’d had from the words of support I had from everyone.

- The support and encouragement extends to your companions who are as important to the experience as the staff. My course (Team 081217/4 – “The Snowbirds” as I will fondly think of us) were wonderful. All backgrounds, different objectives, different levels of experience and capability, everyone was positive, helpful and so kind. My companions who had been before say this is what Northern Bootcamp has engendered; a group spirit that is unbeatable. No competitiveness, no subversion. Best of all, those who knew more shared.

- Go for the scenery. Gorgeous beaches (even in snow) and fantastic scenery are huge inspiration to any exercise you do. A dawn button run on the beach next to pounding winter surf gets your blood racing far more than dragging yourself to the gym on a grey suburban morning.

- Food, food, food. I ate a 1/3 of what I normally do without exercise and wasn’t hungry at all. Meals are extremely carefully calculated to give you what you need not what you want. What I didn’t appreciate is how delicious eating healthily could be. Most importantly these are all meals I can prepare for myself.

In short Northern Bootcamp is an extremely professional and well run organisation that is easy to deal with. I am booked to go back in early 2018. I look forward to meeting you there.

Your age range 50-64
Morningsi...
“Great experience and amazing time!”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Love this place, this was my second time. They really do have it right here. If you need to get back on track or just see what you are capable of then look no further. You are in fantastic surroundings and with very knowledgeable encouraging people who truly care about pushing you to your maximum without feeling bullied. Thanks once again!

Jess A
Harrogate
“The most positive experience of my life”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I have tried many ways to lose weight and become fitter, for me this was a last chance saloon. From the very beginning the team has been their for me, from my initially hesitational phone call right through to the last day and beyond. The biggest strength of this company is the owners and the people who work for them. All with varied skill sets and interest who work together to achieve one aim, HELP YOU. All classes are tailored to you and I was pushed further than I ever thought I could go and all very varied. The stunning location obviously helps and the comradery of the campers (we are literally all in it together) just adds more to the experience, I have made new friends for life, an added bonus I had not expected. I have become more confident in my ability to train on my own, learning new techniques. The food is incredible and the knowledge of the chiefs is superb. If you are thinking of booking a camp don't look anywhere else. I will be looking to go back when time allows.

klordgree...
Whalley, United Kingdom
“A great place for fitness, food and friends!”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This is my second bootcamp and I think it's obvious it's doing something right when so many people return time and time again.
Yes you've to work hard but that's what you're there for!
The variety in classes and food is fantastic.
The people are warm, focused and friendly and actually WANT you to do well for YOU!
The facility has everything you need and I'd highly recommend a visit to lose weight or get fitter.
The location is stunning and I'd say it's probably the best Bootcamp in the Uk (in my opinion)
I'll be back .. again KLG

Cloud1134
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“Just book it! This place is inspirational - a rare gem”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

So if you're reading this thinking shall I book? Honestly you've landed on the best boot camp in the country and I've been to a few.
It's rare that you can take yourself somewhere and transform your life in a matter of days, the whole team just care so much about you.

When I was doing the 7 hour drive to get there my mind wasn't quite there - nervous, unsure I'd be able to participate properly having not exercised for years properly, worried I'd be too far behind at the back, unsure about the people who'd be on the course....
I left having completed everything, worked at a pace that suited my fitness level, made fabulous friends, and tried new things which combatted fears I never thought I'd overcome, such as abseiling!
We've jumped into rock pools, learnt survival bushcraft, body boarded, walked past castles on the coast, had nutritional talks, cookery lessons for better choices, and done a zillion exercises which have changed the shapes of everyone.

We've eaten delicious meals which make me want to change our entire family's diet, I've never felt hungry, and theyve catered for all our dietary requirements.

Dan and Caroline who run the camp are inspirational and they run a perfect fitness weight loss retreat which scores 10/10. The amount of repeat customers even on my week says it all. this is a place to clear your mind, lose weight or get even fitter.

Hetty is wonderful and was a camper herself who was so inspired she sold up and joined the team and supports with amazing classes and a warm smile. Neil is brilliant too and his morning pool class before breakfast was a joy after a long walk the day before.

If you're looking for a bootcamp, I promise you, you just found it.

Congrats to whole team - a truly incredible experience and our group are very thankful
X

CAHLondon
London
“Left me wanting to jump over a hay bale EVERY DAY! Brilliant.”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Fabulous bootcamp, and one that really felt like a holiday - getting away from it all in the wonderful Northumberland countryside and feeling like a new woman physically and mentally when I got on the train back home.

The Northern Bootcamp trainers are just brilliant and have a great mix of expertise - from dealing with injuries to building muscle without getting bulky, perfecting running techniques, and really thinking about how you can put this all into practice when you go home.

We've only been gone 2 weeks, but a third of our group have already booked to come back. I'd absolutely recommend this mix of fitness and just embracing the outdoors again for anyone ... especially if you haven't jumped over a hay bale since you were a kid!! I promise you'll not pass a field again without thinking about it :-)

Kayleigh...
“Amazing you won't regret going!”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Well what an amazing camp! From start to finish. I was part of the august 18 camp and from booking to arriving Leanne was amazing answering all my queries and helping me with everything I needed. From start to finish the camp and the team was just awesome they have so much knowledge and it's great I've learnt so much from being there 7 days if you think this is a starvation camp your wrong 3 meals a day and two snacks the food was beautiful and filling. They put together fabulous activities and great HIIT classesvyou get pushed to your absolute limit and they accomadate for every fitness level out there it really is inspiring you will not regret booking any camp with these people they truly love what they do and take the time to get to know you've all! I was at the 7 day camp I lost 7.5 lbs and 44.5cm (17 inches) off my body I've left with such confidence and can't wait to carry on this journey they've helped me so much with drive and help me plan what's next! I already can't wait to go back next year!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Rates have not been provided for this property. Please contact the owner/manager for total price.
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing