“Arrogance of the top people”

Magdalene Fields Golf Club
Reviewed 24 December 2015

We visited this club with another family , after looking around the club it was seen to be very tired looking and ready for an input of cash to replace chairs and tables , after eating the disgraceful cavery consisting of hard vegetables and tough under cooked fatty meat I was targeted to remove my cap which I had been wearing one hour into the visit to the club , after speaking to the obnoxious guy claiming to be the owner person we then left feeling very disappointed with the the club ! After looking around the club there was other visitors including the chef to be wearing caps ! I ask why was I targeted so if you wear a cap you will not be welcome at this club once you have paid your money !

1  Thank Derek W

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

Took the family for meal after dropping stuff into caravan. Once again tried the muckle burger. .oh my god what a meal and what value. The wife had fantastic serving of scampi and the kids just a toastie.
Trust me you stay in Berwick you must eat here great quality great service and great value.

1  Thank Shaun M
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We visited here after someone we had met on our recent stay at the Berwick holiday park recommended the food at the golf club. The food was outstanding. I had a fiarways burger which was not only a fair sized eat but was also delicious. My partner had the steak and onion sandwich which again looked fantastic and my partner assured me was great. The staff were very friendly and accomodating and went out their way to help us and our 4 year old and 11month old twins. the bill was lso very reasonable. When we are down here again I will certainly be back for something to eat. If booking for dinner make sure you book in advance.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

Went for food and was great food, very good prices, staff friendly and overall a great experience, will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

Twenty of us were served a very good breakfast. The staff were friendly and attentive and bent over backwards to assist us with anything we required. The food was first class. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Kathleen N