“Worth the money!”

Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Grove City, Ohio
“Worth the money!”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

As an ex-pest control technician, bed bugs was the first thing I looked for upon entry. No signs of activity, anywhere! The mattresses were covered, as well as the box springs. The room was clean and recently had been painted. The service has been been prompt and courteous. Great location with plenty of restaurants and stores. I work in construction now and travel alot, this has been among the top hotels, for the price, that I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Management is accomodating and has answered all of my requests.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Everything you read reviewing this hotel is true! Al is the Owner / Manager and he must run a tight ship because the room was clean and modern. Internet was good and Ruby Tuesday was 60 yards out my door. I will be back!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Monterey, California
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I live in Monterey, California and typically stay in one of the more expensive hotels when visiting Grove City twice a year, yet with the economy and being on a more strict budget, I chose to stay at Travelodge after doing hours of research on competing hotels in the area. When I called the Travelodge, Al the Manager answered and was one of the most warm and welcoming people I have met on the phone. Traveling without my husband I like to feel safe and Al reassured me that he hasn't had problems there and has security cameras all over the property. I was also concerned about bed bugs because of another hotel temporarily shutting down for this very problem. He reassured me that they do an exceptionally high level of cleaning. I just got back from staying two weeks at Al's Travelodge and will absolutely stay there again on my next visit. Al was just as warm and friendly in person. His standard on how the hotel is managed is very high. Any request I made he promptly followed up. My room was spacious and it looked as though my bathroom had been renovated. I felt extremely safe, there was never any noise from neighboring rooms and the location was very convenient. Some nights I would walk next door and eat at Ruby Tuesday. Especially for the price, I can't imagine any hotel competing with the Travelodge, per dollar. Check it out next time you visit Grove City!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 October 2011

My husband and I just got back from Grove City, Ohio. We stayed at this Travelodge which was very close to the wedding we were attending. The Travelodge is old but clean and very friendly. Al, the manager was super........

I totally agree with the last reviewer.

Would stay here if visiting Grove City again....

Thank you, Al for your kindness......

Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Nova Scotia
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Very friendly place to stay. Rooms where clean and you feel just like at home. Owners/Manager were very helpful in anything that we need help with. Rates were very reasonable. Planning to stay again next year.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Oregon, Ohio
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I have worked in the hotel industry for a few years and always find myself evaluating hotel properties anytime I visit a new one. This hotel has amazing amenities for the price you pay (mini fridge, microwave, HBO, free WiFi, and a small breakfast with limited items) Considering what I paid, I would strongly recommend this property to anyone staying in Grove City, Ohio or perhaps Columbus area. I have stayed in Columbus hotels before and if you do not mind a 15 minute commute back to your hotel I would stay at this hotel. Columbus properties I have stayed in located in the city were sometimes double in price and did not have half the amenities and in some cases charged for things such as WiFi, parking etc. Great friendly staff. However, it's location isn't in the heart of Columbus, hence my lowed rating on "Location". That said, there was a great Ruby Tuesdays right next to it which provided a good spot to grab a steak and salad. No pool, business center, or rec room.

Room Tip: If you smoke DO NOT smoke in Non-Smoking rooms. This will result in a substantial fine of $500.00
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Very nice place to stay. Owners/Managers were very helpful, and interested in making sure that our stay was a pleasant one. The rooms were very clean. I would diefinitely stay there again

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends