“The best darn pizza in town!!!”

Zamarelli's Pizza Palace
Ranked #13 of 121 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We wait until the clock hits 4:30 pm when they open to make our order. By far the best pizza in town. I do wish they could have regular salads to accompany their pizza. Their salad is more of a lettuce slaw I guess served in a Chinese food container. Great family place. Just a couple of tables so not an eat in place but worth the drive and wait all day for them to open!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This pie is pretty good. But not great. It's also cash only and no delivery. The closer you live or eat the pizza the better. It's greasy so it would be nice to be able to eat there when it's fresh out of the oven.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I was born and raised in Grove City and Zamarelli's pizza was a Friday night tradition in my family. The crust is the best ever, to this day having lived in Chicago, NYC, and DC this is the best crust I've eaten it doesn't get wet, it's not tough, it's perfect for reheating. I saw a review that complained about long waits and how busy it was........UM that should tell you HOW AMAZING this pizza is. Yes on the weekends the wait could be 1-2 hours but that is what you get for amazing pizza. They DO NOT take credit cards so have cash or check ready (it's nice to see places that still take checks). There are two tables in there but rarely do people eat it's more take and go! Their antipasto salad and meatballs are winners as well but honestly the PIZZA is King here. They staff with students which is a great way to get them work, you'll see the family atmosphere right away. Still to this day I will drive the 30 minutes to get this pizza on occasion because it beats the pants off any "Name Brand" pizza and has won numerous awards over the years. My brother went in the army and when we went to visit him in Ft. Knox he asked us to bring him Zamarelli's!! That should tell you something!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Although we get pizza every Friday for dinner, we hadn't ordered from Zamarelli's in several years and I forgot why so I decided to place an order. I was told it would be ready in 1.5 hours (Wow really, that's the longest wait I've heard in years!). I just say "OK" and they hang up without even giving me a total (Hum, that's weird too). I show up for my pizza 1 hour and 45 minutes later (so I don't have to waste time waiting). They place is packed inside & out with people waiting (yet another bad sign!). I go in and they tell me it will be another 20 minutes (now remembering WHY I DON'T ORDER HERE!). I go ahead and wait in my car anyway. I go back in 22 minutes later and can't even get to the window it's so packed with people (none of which are being served). After waiting another 5 minutes, they finally call someone's order and they pull out a check book (who uses checks at a pizza place?) so I ask others and find out that they don't accept credit cards (wouldn't that have been appropriate information when I called over 2 hours ago?!?). I left the mass chaos (happy to go back to not ordering there) and called Zanzi's around the corner, pulled up 5 minutes later waited 2 minutes and BAM - there's my pizza (half the price of Zamarelli's and ready 3 minutes early!!!). Pizza is NOT WORTH THAT KIND OF CHAOS!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is truly the best pizza I have ever had! This is an old family business that has been in Grove City for so many years. Their prices are so cheap for great pizza. remember you have to have cash or check. No credit cards and no delivery. Tina and Jack make sure they come out to greet everybody that comes in.