“Very good pizza...don't let the place fool you!”
Review of Cattleman's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cattleman's Pizza
Ranked #66 of 125 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 24, 2015

My husband and I are in love with Cassano's Pizza (Dayton/Springfield area). We are constantly trying to find pizza that is as good...or close...in the Columbus area. All of the big chains are fine, but nothing special.

My husband went online to locate smaller pizza shops near us, and we found Cattleman's. We ordered carry-out, and when we went to pick it up actually drove by it. It looks to be a house that was redone into a pizza shop, so the look of the place isn't anything special. Regardless of the place, the pizza is very good. It isn't Cassano's, but it is very close. Their garlic bread is also excellent. We ordered wings as well, but they screwed up the order and gave us hot wings rather than the plain wings we ordered, so I cannot comment on them. My husband liked them though.

We asked, and they do deliver to us supposedly, so we plan to have them again very soon. Glad we found them!

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

This little pizza place is close to home so I have it a try. Got a pizza that was pretty good. It was $17 for a two topping 15 inch. Will be eating here again soon to try the rest or their offerings.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I like Cattlemans. Privately owned, good pizza, awesome subs and yummy salads... Friendly staff and many different foods to choose from. Cattlemans is A OK