“My Favorite Pizza Place”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #15 of 121 Restaurants in Grove City
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Need them to expand into Texas! BEST PEPPERONI PIZZA EVER!! Cut into squares, 100 pepperonis and they are crunchy and flavorful, WOW!!!! When I hit the lottery, I am going to buy a franchise and put it next door! I always stop off and eat Donatos 2-3 times before skipping town. My family in Ohio knows to take me there when I get there! I have literally eaten there 4 times in one week. The pizza is that good, toppings are great, crust is phenomenal, sauce is excellent and the cheese is good. Service is always good, no complaints except the 10 minute wait is too much, they need to anticipate my arrival, may have to call it in next time. No really, cannot say enough good things, never had it, try it. Top pizza franchise in nation based on flavors. Saw one in the CMH airport, next trip, coming home with some larges to hold me off till next trip. Would anyone complain if I stuck 4 larges in the overhead?
Like hot, try the Sriracha Jack, it is so awesome.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Donato's is our go to for pizza! Consistent & fast. Multiple locations in Grove City & Columbus area.

Erin C, Public Relations Manager at Donatos Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thanks so much! Glad you are enjoying it. Have a great summer and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Obviously you know what you're getting with a chain, however, the food is always fast and fresh and the service is excellent. They are also very law enforcement friendly.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

This is a neat place for pizza. We were in during the Christmas Holidays and the place was beautifully decorated. The pizza was excellent and the counter service was helpful and nice. Had not had Donatos in years and it was just as I remembered.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

On our way through and wanted good pizza. Read the reviews and seemed to be a local favorite. Not fancy but good and they even cut it in pie shape vs square. It was good enough for what we needed.