“Great pizza & more”

Massey's Pizza Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #58 of 125 Restaurants in Grove City
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

I grew up knowing Massies in Gahanna in the late 60's. Pizza is superb. If you like subs the Guido Supreme is my favorite. It has extra meat & well worth the extra $. Happy hour tall beer $3. Wife & I enjoy playing Keno while we are there. Servers usually good, however the last few visits the wait to get our food seemed excessive so don't get too concerned.

Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

We came here for the first time for my son's 8th birthday. We loved it! The Godfather pizza was very tasty and the beer selection was nice. We will be back!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

When I moved back to town people kept telling me I have to go to Massey's, so I did. I was so disappointed! The food was very mediocre, the service was horrible and I didn't think it was a bargain.
If we don't like a place we always go a second time to make sure it wasn't a fluke. The food was no better, the service only a little better. It's not a place I would go back to and haven't figured out why so many people told me I had to go. They do have a large menu so anyone can find something they like.

Reviewed November 5, 2016

This is essentially a bar that serves food, prirmarily on a buffet line. The owner was very gracious and was always visible and made sure that the buffet was always well stocked. He asked if there was any type of pizza that we preferred that wasn't on the buffet. We found it to be a bit crowded, but enjoyed the lunch.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

The Massey's franchise produces an excellent product. The Grove City restaurant is unique from the rest in that it is a large sports bar. As such, it is very loud and a bit less family friendly then the others.

In regard to the food, I was disappointed with their product during their first year but they have now got it together and are as good as any of their other locations.

They have a good happy hour with $3 tall domestic drafts.

Recommended for the adult crowd that wants a fun atmosphere with good food.