“Love their lasagna and topper pizza.”
Review of Joseppi's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Joseppi's Pizza
Ranked #66 of 121 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have been going to Joseppi's for years and the quality is always good. I love the Lasagna dinner and topper pizza the best.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Was in Grovecity for a football game and picked up a pie on my way home. I have eaten a ton of pizza so I'm a bit of an expert and this is a good pizza. I have friends from Grovecity that think this is the best, not sure if I can go there but is was good. I would get it again.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This was our first time ordering or eating Joseppi's Pizza. We had a large pizza with pepperoni and ham. Our order was ready for pickup in 20 minutes.
When I arrived to pick up our pizza, it was ready. Pizza was hot and loaded with cheese. My husband Ives cheese so this was perfect for him. The crust is sort of a thin crust. I thought it was pretty good.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

We dined in to celebrate my sister's birthday. The floors, walls, and especially the restrooms need scrubbing! The soda machine had signs on it that certain flavors were out of order... when we asked they were switching from one brand to another. So we decided to buy two liters for our party instead. The worst part of this visit was the LIVE fruit fly, inside the cheese shaker, at the kids table! Flies in the summer, I understand. Flies in January?? I won't be back!