“Meal lunch”
Review of Bill's

Bill's
Ranked #36 of 107 Restaurants in Witney
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Cheerful staff. Lovely warm welcome. Food was good. Convenient position for a lunch break whilst shopping.

BillsRestaurant, Operations Manager at Bill's, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Sue, thanks so much for your lovely review, very happy to hear that your enjoyed both food and service, I will personally speak to the Team about your comments. I wish you a beautiful day and I hope to ee you gain very soon, Alex.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch. Service was slow, food took ages and was nothing special, they had run out quite a of things too. Disappointing overall.

Dear Mn3cam, I am really sorry to hear that our service did not live up to expectations, I would really like to hear a bit more about your experience and if you could be so kind to write to hello@bills-email.co.uk I would be very grateful, many thanks, Alex.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Very warm and friendly staff, our meal of Flat Iron Steaks were perfectly made and my cinnamon doughnuts were the best.
Recommend a visit.

BillsRestaurant, Operations Manager at Bill's, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Hi Sharon,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, I am really glad you enjoyed our steaks and doughnuts. We really hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

So. Food was ok, nothing to say about it really, I’m vegetarian and the choices were uninspiring to be honest. But that said, it was adequate albeit my scrambled eggs were a bit over cooked.
Service, while polite, was very slow, this needs a bit of work, as does the decor of the premises.

Dear Adam
I am sorry to hear that your recent visit to us didn’t meet our usual high standards. I would really like to chat further, could you pop an email to hello@bills-email.co.uk with your contact details please.
I look forward to hearing from you,

Reviewed March 10, 2018

we went for a small family meal on a Friday evening. The restaurant atmosphere was nice. The staff were very helpful, and friendly and the food was lovely.

Hi Goldenblue,

Thank you so much for your brilliant review, I am really glad you enjoyed the food and the atmosphere in our restaurant, I really hope to see you again soon.

Warm Regards