All reviews fresh milk attention to detail nespresso machine course menu continental breakfast his partner warm welcome evening meal was excellent this lovely hotel attached restaurant porridge following morning comfortable room night's sleep stayed here for one night lamb excellent food
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

One night stopover, reasonably priced good location to attend a family birthday party in town.

So much nicer than expected, friendly welcoming staff. I think we now need to return to sample the food!!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Breezypupmolly
Reviewed June 4, 2017

We stayed here for one night as part of an Offa's Dyke path walking holiday. Mark picked us up from the path and took us to this lovely hotel. The room was very comfortable with lots of nice touches. Mark and Michelle looked after us really well. We left refreshed after a good night's sleep and a great breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2017

We stayed at Sebastians for one night after an excursion to Snowdonia. The room that we booked was terrific. Room 3 was nicely decorated, split level with a jacuzzi bath. Very good value for money, and the breakfast was tasty.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Although this is a very old building the owners keep it in pristine condition. It feels exceptionally clean. It is filled with character. The bed is very comfortable. The owners cook a beautiful breakfast layed out on quality linens. A beautiful place to stay right next to the high street. Only negative is that our room was located over two floors with stairs that were quite steep so the bathroom was a flight of stairs below the bedroom then there was another flight to the outside. No bathrobes are supplied and there isn't anywhere to hang clothing in the bathroom so it's a walk upstairs to get dressed. The heating works very well! You need to be quite fit and well to stay in this room, not sure if all rooms are the same.if you wanted to stay here and can't manage the climb ask about a ground floor room. It is a beautiful hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2017

I've do a lot of travelling for work and Sebastian's is by far one of the the most pleasant places I have stayed in the last few months. The attention to detail like the fresh milk for your tea in the evening or the Nespresso machine in each room. I have stayed in two different rooms, both have been cosy and even quirky, very comfortable and have had everything I needed. It probably makes a difference that its run by the owners ( i assume). I found both of them to be very warm and accommodating. Highly recommend staying here, my only disappointment is that I did not get to eat in the restaurant as it was closed while I was staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business