“Great food and service”

Add it.
The Wishing Star
Ranked #16 of 32 Restaurants in Shifnal
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great food, high quality, good prices. Friendly service. A great take away. Have been using weekly for over a year and food and service always really good.

1  Thank Darren L
There are newer reviews for The Wishing Star

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I don't eat Take-away very often and on the odd occasion I do I have tended to use Minhs, My favourite Chinese dish is duck curry. A few nights ago I was out with a friend for a few drinks, he was calling into the Wishing Star on the way home, so I decided to tag along with him instead of calling at Minhs. The first obvious difference was the price. £5.60 as opposed to the £8.60 I pay from Minhs. The second obvious difference was the taste, immeasurably better than Minhs, and finally the actual amount and quality of the meat in the curry at least double that you get from Minhs, whose currys are always padded out with onions, mushrooms and poor quality meat. I'm only sorry I didn't discover this little gem earlier. Wishing Star all the way from now on.

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 4 January 2017

House special chowmain was amazing. Spare ribs were also tasty. Chips were not greasy and prawn crackers were fresh. Good value friendly staff. Very clean take away.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Had some awful meals here but it's local so keep going ordered food Said ten mins should of told me why food was warmed up just awful

1  Thank COLEEN B
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

This is my favourite takeaway by a mile. The food is alway hot and very tasty. The crispy chilli chicken is amazing.
The staff are always polite and welcoming.

1  Thank 962pettie