This hotel is situated not far from Telford Town centre and the Iron Bridge Gorge and Museums and about 12 miles from Shrewsbury. This is a budget hotel/motel which we found very clean and with a friendly and helpful welcome. The local town of Shifnal is close by with a number of pubs, none of which I can recomend in fact we had the worst pub meal ever in the Wheatsheaf Pub. This hotel is probably worthy of a 1 or at the most a 2 night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Telford is just off junction 4 of the M54 and 5 miles from Telford. There is free parking and bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have baths and showers and feature Freeview flat-screen TVs. Hypnos beds provide a comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel Shifnal
- Days Inn Shifnal
- Shifnal Days Inn
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 Shifnal, UK - Shropshire