Days Inn Sedgemoor M5(Cheddar)(Great Value!)
US$70
Priceline
US$110
US$64
US$69
US$66
Premier Inn Weston-Super-Mare East (A370) Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$87
PremierInn.com
The Grand Atlantic Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$109
The Sandringham Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$64
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe pubair conditioninga busy main roadgreat place to staytwo night staylovely mealstayed here for one nightbiscuitsdouble roomshort breakbristol airportalescorridor
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went to the Restaurant for my mum's birthday, and the evening was ruined by flies in the room.
There was no apology or offer to move us somewhere else - you can not enjoy a meal when you have to constantly swat flies away from your plate.
Service - out of 6 orders 5 meals were incorrect or missing something.
A real shame - I will not return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank karen w
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I found this on the internet as was staying with family in the area. We have a four month old puppy so wanted too take him with us everywhere! Very friendly & bar very well stocked in local ciders & lovely wines.Food looked great & hotel seemed very clean its worth a visit if your in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed for one night , lovely bar and and extensive food menu, local beers on tap,
Helpful staff, which organised a cab to our function Using a friendly local firm
Close to m5 and easy to find , plenty of car parking ,
Swift checking in and swift check out

Would use again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had a great one night stay, the team were very helpful. We arrived late and placed our evening meal order over he phone. Good service throughout with a varied range of food and drinks and outdoor play area for the children. Located just off he M5 it's a perfect spot to stay on route to the West Country.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed at this pleasant location overnight twice in the space of four weeks and really enjoyed both stays. The rooms were immaculate and comfortable and the Air Conditioning was excellent. The Restaurant provided a varied menu and the food was delicious.

One downside was the poor WIFI reception; on both occasions I was unable to get any reception in the bedrooms and had to make do with using this facility in the hotel reception area. I was assured by staff that there was occasionally a problem caused by the imposing mass of Brent Knoll, a large hill nearby. I enquired of other Customers and found that some were able to get WIFI in their rooms whilst others were in a similar position to that I found myself in. It was a minor problem for me but could be irksome to a person requiring more extensive use of the facility whilst on a business trip.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will return in the future.

Room Tip: If you require WIFI, ensure that you are allocated a room with a good service!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple