US$85
US$80
  • Beachfront
Days Inn Sedgemoor M5(Cheddar)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$75
US$72
Beachlands Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$155
Premier Inn Weston-Super-Mare East (A370) Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)(Great Value!)
US$60
PremierInn.com
The Grand Atlantic Hotel(Weston-super-Mare)
US$63
US$56
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

All reviewsthe pubair conditioninga busy main roadgreat place to staytwo night staylovely mealstayed here for one nightbiscuitsdouble roomshort breakbristol airportalescorridor
Reviewed January 31, 2015 via mobile

I have now visited this pub for a meal three times over the last year, mainly due to the fact it is on my route home. The food I would describe as cheap and cheerful. Unfortunately the bar staff on all three occasions have not been particularly friendly or welcoming. Me and my friend when eatting our meal clearly noted the staff didnt look happy not great when you are trying to enjoy a meal.

Unfortunately on New Years day my friend and I popped in, staff not looking happy - ok fair enough may have been hungover from the night before understandable. Sadly on ordering a basic dish which I was not happy to pay for i ended up arguing with the management. This would have been easily resolved if the management had accepted the oil provided with the (nice) bread (tasted) like sun flower oil therefore I refused to pay, I had a mouthful including my friend and it tasted awful with the bread.

Following my friend asking to see the label for the oil she confirmed it was in fact a large majority sun flower oil!! With a tiny amount of olive oil..Sadly the management 'begrudglingly' allowed me and my friend who shared the dish to waver the £4. After payment we left the pub with no goodbyes or friendly faces, even if we weren't right (which we were on this occasion) is the first rule of hospitality/catering not ' the customer is always right'. Very disappointing won't visit again.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Julie-anne G
Reviewed October 25, 2014

Lovely meal out with family. Great atmosphere & we'll cooked, tasty food. Only slight complaint was the Eton mess, which was disappointing with far too much over whipped cream. Have visited several times and will return.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2014

I spent 4 days in hotel last week and it was really nice. Very clean and no noise. The pub just in front the inn very friendly. highly recommend. Very near to the Tube station.
The unique problem is that it takes 45 mins to get to the center of london using the tube.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank VictorFarina
Reviewed October 11, 2014

I have stayed here before and to be honest the place is really worth the money. The rooms are very clean and have everything you could need. The staff are extremely helpful and pleasant which makes the stay even better. The food is good.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2014

Booked this place as a journey break on our way to Cornwall for a two week holiday with friends.
Absolutely delighted with the place. Beautiful modern hotel room extension to the pub, so nice and quite. Our double on- suite room (203) was spacious and spotless clean. Most of all the bed was lovely and comfortable.
The pub adjacent was just as comfortable and well designed, serving excellent reasonable priced meals. All in all a very good choice for our stay and I was so happy to have made it.
Toby j Murrey
September 6th 2014

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong with either 203 or 204
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends