“A lovely place with outstanding food, one of the best places to go for lunch in Somerset”

The Lovington Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Wincanton
Reviewed June 22, 2018

We went here for lunch whilst in the area visiting friends. The avocado and eggs were lovely!! Friendly atmosphere with good service. The lady serving was friendly. I would recommend a visit for a meal. Had a look through the window and the chefs looked professional working very hard.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Strayed off the main road looking for a bespoke coffee shop en route to Salcombe.
Lovely pastries and delicious coffee served by very pleasant staff.
Wish we had time for a giant cinnamon swirl which looked great but we settled for the more manageable croissant and pain au raisin.
A lovely stop.

1  Thank Nicked2016
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Called in for a quick coffee and snack en route further south. It was pleasant enough and we were served by a friendly young girl. Personally I am not a big fan of bench tables but that’s just my opinion.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Been here for coffee many times before but today was my last. Called in at 11.42am just about to choose from breakfast menu which was taken away to be told it was being changed for lunch menu. No menu appeared and when I asked I was curtly told by very rude young female member of staff lunch menu would come out at 12. So rude, so unpleasant and so many other places to drink and eat in Wincanton, bye bye Lovingtons.

5  Thank Alison W
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Made a detour as such great reviews but had such a disappointing lunch. We had the most expensive and awful tasting cheese toasty ever. A smither of cheese, a ridiculous amount of spring onion served with awful greasy chips. The counter was dirty and the toilets were horrible (and based through a dumping ground). The servers were polite - but clearly young and I'll equipped to manage a food venue.

2  Thank Hard_Woman