“Warm and welcoming, the stay made my birthday!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of chebsey bank barn

Check Availability
lounge showing woodburner
lounge / kitchenette
kitchenette
woodburner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jogen90
London, United Kingdom
“Warm and welcoming, the stay made my birthday!”
Reviewed May 8, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed at Chebsey Bank Barn on the bank holiday weekend in May, the owners Miles and Caroline were so welcoming, we arrived late on the Friday evening yet they stayed up late to make sure we arrived ok. The barn is stunning, super comfy beds and they had even made the sofa bed up for us which considering we arrived at midnight was a very welcome gesture. The weekend also happened to be my birthday and Caroline made my day by taking me out on one of her wonderful horses. I would recommend anyone to stay here for a relaxing rural retreat and a warm and welcoming stay. Would love to stay again guys!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing