Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
EtripUS$73
Algotels
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews beefeater next door beefeater restaurant adjoining beefeater air con merry monk family room alton towers comfortable bed great stay key card town centre meal deal reception staff plenty of parking visiting family good size what it says on the tin
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2022

Check in was fine. Quite busy and the keycard didn't open the door, but no biggy.
The room was clean.
Only issues were a) the air con in the room was very noisy. The controls did not control the air con at all - turning off via the panel has no impact. The only was to turn it off to sleep was to take the key card out, which is not ideal. I didn't report this as it was late and I just wanted to sleep.
The room was very clean, but the stair cases really need a deep clean. Covered in stains and dirt. Doesn't leave a good first impression

Reviewed October 13, 2022

Meeting friend from all over the country for a Special Event, so this was an excellent location.

Friendly staff on reception, quickly checked in.

The hotel was clean and tidy, although the corridors looked a bit work. The door entry system was a bit of a problem, let you in the front door, they would not let you into the corridor, repeated trips to reception to re-set the card.

My room was clean, bright and well appointed. Really good sleep.

Did the Dinner and Breakfast deal, and the food at the Beefeater was very good.

Good value and did the job.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed October 10, 2022

Security card system seemed to always be faulty, heating broken, no beer at the bar small portions, short staffing in the evening's in the Harvester, double increased price's when enquired advance booking for same period next year .

Reviewed October 8, 2022 via mobile

We made this booking last minute after decided to not drive home after ScreamFest. As always with a Premier Inn you expect an ‘out of the box’ type experience when you stay - it’s always clean and with a smile.

However this visit prompt my first hotel review.

We were greeted by the two loveliest front of house staff, Helen and Lynette. They spoke to us about our evening, our plans for tomorrow and have us some advice on things to do in the area - even complimented my hat! Just a small thing that made what was otherwise quite a long evening really cheerful.

I left the reception and followed the instructions to get to my room number. It was at this point that my partner and I realised how much of a difference those staff members made to how welcome we felt….I’m now in my room and immediately leaving this review. Well deserved! Keep it up

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2022

Premier in all ways give good value, ideal for work. Comfortable bed. Plenty of sockets at the desk for laptop etc and also by the bed. I always know what I am getting for my money. Carparking is free and outside the door

• Trip type: Travelled on business