“Take out”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Ordered a take away to be collected at 19:30 - received a phone call and text at 18:50 asking where we are and that are food was ready to be collected. Informed them that we won't be available to collect until half 7 as previously stated.
When we collected the food was freezing cold.
Our order wasn't as ordered with half the dishes incorrect.
Food was very oily.
I'm sure there are better places!

Reviewed September 7, 2015

We ordered a takeaway on Saturday night from abdul spice we were told it would arrive in 45 mins which it did maybe even less time.The food was lovely and will definitely have takeaway from there again in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

My friends and I had the misfortune of visiting this establishment. Dirty plates and lipstick stained glasses laid out on the table with hairs on the table cloth.

It took a member of our party to remind the staff that we had not had our drinks order taken (she would have to do this three times in the evening).

No pleasantries nor apologies for the lack of attention. Twenty minutes later our food order was taken. We then waited 45 minutes before we had to remind them about the food. Again no apologies. Food came at random times, the first dishes presented were finished before other members had there's delivered.
Some items failed to arrive at all. The rice was cold. The supporting plates were dirty with, what I assume were previous customers left overs collected on them.
Comically, my nan bread arrived long after my curry was consumed.

Our second drinks order (again a member of our party had to walk up to the kitchen to chase this) never materialised.

No apologies. Not a single member of staff checked if we were enjoying our meals nor did they even muster a word when plates were collected at the end.

We did not seem to be the only party who had a terrible experience on the night, after speaking to fellow diners.

Dreadful and I will never ever return. I feel angry at myself for paying even the reduced bill.

Reviewed August 13, 2015

The food here is really nice and authentic, good for a leisurely night out, but no good if you want your food in a hurry. Good service though and worth the wait.

Reviewed June 14, 2015

Four of us went to Abdul's for a meal, we all had different meals and each and every one was full of flavour, well presented, hot and fresh. We can recommend this restaurant to anyone who really enjoys the range of food and flavours on offer at Abdul Spice. Looking forward to our next visit.