“Tasty”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2015

Had a nice meal here with the girls. Staff very friendly. Food very tasty. Had a lovely time. Definitely go again.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

We ordered a take away and were told 40 mins which is fine as it takes time to cook fresh food. Arrived at the restaurant to collect and noticed only 2 people sat in the restaurant and 1 other person waiting for a takeaway. Additional to this were 3 kids playing at the same tables we were asked to sit and wait who i assume were the children of some of the staff. There was a half eaten plate of rice joining us on the table too. At the side of the bar was an elderly gentleman who was dressed really scruffy and wearing a woolly hat who was the delivery guy. It took just a few minutes to realise that the other person waiting had been there some time and was now looking very fed up. There was lots of shouting coming from the kitchen and the guy on the till looked completely disorganised. The 2 people who were eating in, kept looking back at the kitchen door in hope that there might be some food coming with their name on it.
I know at this point i should have ran for the door but i decided to sit it out as we had had a decent curry from here in the past.
I eventually received my order at 1hr 20mins!
It's a 10 minute drive home and when we took the lids of the food we were gob smacked to see that one of the dishes was slightly warm around the edges and completely cold in the middle. We are talking slightly above fridge cold. The other dishes although warm did not look fresh.
I took the whole lot straight back to the restaurant and demanded my money back. The head chef came out of the kitchen and claimed that the cold dish was packed in our bag by mistake and that it was cold because it had been left on the side for the last couple of hours!!. He asked me to take a seat while he prepared me some more food but i wasn't going to give him a second chance at giving me food poisoning, demanded my refund and left immediately.
When i went back to the restaurant there were other people waiting for takeaways with the same exasperated looks on their faces at how long they were having to wait.
I would not recommend anyone other than the health inspector to visit this restaurant. The worst experience i have ever had anywhere.

1  Thank Food F
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Ordered a take away to be collected at 19:30 - received a phone call and text at 18:50 asking where we are and that are food was ready to be collected. Informed them that we won't be available to collect until half 7 as previously stated.
When we collected the food was freezing cold.
Our order wasn't as ordered with half the dishes incorrect.
Food was very oily.
I'm sure there are better places!

Reviewed September 7, 2015

We ordered a takeaway on Saturday night from abdul spice we were told it would arrive in 45 mins which it did maybe even less time.The food was lovely and will definitely have takeaway from there again in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

My friends and I had the misfortune of visiting this establishment. Dirty plates and lipstick stained glasses laid out on the table with hairs on the table cloth.

It took a member of our party to remind the staff that we had not had our drinks order taken (she would have to do this three times in the evening).

No pleasantries nor apologies for the lack of attention. Twenty minutes later our food order was taken. We then waited 45 minutes before we had to remind them about the food. Again no apologies. Food came at random times, the first dishes presented were finished before other members had there's delivered.
Some items failed to arrive at all. The rice was cold. The supporting plates were dirty with, what I assume were previous customers left overs collected on them.
Comically, my nan bread arrived long after my curry was consumed.

Our second drinks order (again a member of our party had to walk up to the kitchen to chase this) never materialised.

No apologies. Not a single member of staff checked if we were enjoying our meals nor did they even muster a word when plates were collected at the end.

We did not seem to be the only party who had a terrible experience on the night, after speaking to fellow diners.

Dreadful and I will never ever return. I feel angry at myself for paying even the reduced bill.