“Excellent service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Came here with a group of friends on a Tuesday evening. Expected it to be quiet, but there was a large group in (About 15). Most other tables were taken at some point in the evening. Just shows how popular this place is. We were not disappointed. We had a long wait for food which was ok as the waitress kept us informed as to progress and they very kindly cooked a meal for my friend without herbs and spices as this affects her stomach. The food was absolutely delicious and worth the wait. I had the vegetarian calzone which was huge, so only order this if you have large appetite. Have lived in Tamworth for 30 years and this was only my second visit. Will definitely be going back in the near future as they accept the Gourmet Card which allows 25% off. Service was excellent so highly recommended restaurant

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Have visited this place a few times and the food is always good and friendly service. The pizza and pasta offer on a Sunday is good value

Reviewed May 7, 2018

We were guests at a small family party of 2 couples and we were warmly greeted by the Manager on arrival.

The young waitress got our initial drinks order all wrong but it was soon rectified with an apology and extra drink!

The food was delicious and was obvioulsy freshly cooked and not kept on a hot plate.

Although not a great fan of Italian, especially pasta, there were lots of dishes to select from without pasta and all cooked to order.

Convivial surroundings, good company and excellent food all made for a wonderful evening all made better by the great staff from Manager to chef!

I would highly recommend a visit and will visit again when in Tamworth next.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Came here with a friend this week and was as good as we remember.
I had a beautiful linguine in a cheese sauce and my friend had the chicken risotto. Both were lovely as were the herby fried potatoes we had on the side.
Service was also superb. We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my partner and our 3 year old boy as we had been to Thomas Land in the day. The staff were outstanding. All female waiters and everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming and very good with our little boy.
The food was really nice. I had scallops, lasagne and a brownie and all were delicious. My partner had steak and carbonara and ice cream and said they were all really nice. My little boy had bits of ours and some chips that were also lovely.

The only thing that lets the restaurant down is decor. And that’s only if you’re being mega fussy. I just felt like the food and service was a million times better than the restaurant looked. It’s nice and clean etc but just felt it could have something more going for it in appearance. A bit more ambience. Would defo recommend.