All reviews busy road attached beefeater beefeater restaurant no lift family room beefeater next door meal deal night's sleep couple of nights no air con next morning convenient location comfortable bed night stay car park an evening meal legoland
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Welcoming reception staff. Room could benefit from triple glazing as road noise was a bit of an issue. Lovely breakfast choices. Very comfortable bed, bathroom clean with a good shower. This room was up two flights of stairs in the roof space (one fairly steep) not really appropriate for those with mobility difficulties

Room tip: Take earplugs the comfort of the bed helps you sleep
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jakki264
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Honestly, one of the less favourable Premier Inn's I've stayed in. However don't get me wrong, there was nothing horrible or nasty but just a few things I found unpleasant:
- the hallways were quite winding, up and new a steps, left then right etc - which made me feel a little claustrophobic
- the windows did not open at all and I hate sleeping without a window open (unpleasant despite the fact that there was aircon)
- the bathroom had a very low ceiling which felt extremely caved in
- there is a random step in the bathroom which is a little unexpected and caused me to stagger a couple of times which was not nice.
- there was no plug socket by the bed so was unable to charge my phone over night (as a hearing impaired person I must sleep with my phone under my pillow otherwise i will not hear my alarm)

I stayed in room 127.

Having stayed in a large number of Premier Inn hotel rooms, I do not feel that i receive value for what i paid for.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 12, 2016

I stayed in room 120, it's at the front of the hotel. The room has some sort of hidden volcano which keeps the room at 25 degrees centigrade all the time. If you like that heat at night this is the room for you. Personally I need my room at a more moderate temperature, especially as the outside was at least 10 degrees cooler.

I thought to myself, I'll open the windows before bedtime (around 10:30) to let some air in, but joy of joys the room is right above an outdoor drinking and smoking area for the Beefeater restaurant, let alone the car noise from the A30.

I stayed two nights and didn't sleep well at all, I reported this to the receptionist as I left and got little response "the manager isn't here". I have reported this to Premier Inn customer services and asked for my money back under their "sleep guarantee" but am waiting for a response.

The mattress is good, the room clean, the bathroom tiling has brown grunge in some of the grout which was yucky. I had breakfast at the Beefeater which was quite nice.

Oh I forgot, this is an old building with creaky wooden floors, so after a night of being boiled the person above got out of bed at 6:30am and tromped around the room making the ceiling creak and groan.

Overall, this property, and this room (120) in particular isn't acceptable in my opinion as part of the Premier Inn chain. I have stayed in others, such as Plymouth and Taunton which are more modern, quieter, but to some degree were also too warm.

Come on PI - shape up and get rid of room 120.

Room tip: Not room 120 under any circumstances
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2016

Hi Bill H

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.
At Premier Inn it is our aim to make our guests feel brilliant through a great night’s sleep, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay fell far short of your expectations.
Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured your comments will be followed up by the Management Team at the hotel.
Thank you once again for your review.

Kind Regards

Amy Thacker
Premier Inn Team

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night on business and pleasantly surprised. As with all premier inns I have stayed in this one is clean and comfortable with a really friendly welcome and helpful staff.
Comfy bed and good location for Camberley. Even though it is located on a main road the traffic noise was minimal.
Would recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 589lizg
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Great location for family business at Deepcut Barracks.

Check in easy, did it online

Room 135 is an up stairs down stairs trek from reception.

Bed was what I have come to expect of premier in, very good.

No so the bathroom tile grout and soap dispenser which was manc!! I cannot understand why hotels allow their tiles to get this grotty, a bit of bleach and elbow grease and viola clean bathroom! Please see pics for how grotty it was.

My other gripe concerns the TV, I have stayed here a few times and have always experienced poor or no tv reception. No BBC1 or 2 and all other channels intermittent.

Breakfast was fresh and plentiful.

Would I stay again?
Probably not as online deals will get me a clean bathroom and TV elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Services at Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Hi Paul

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

At Premier Inn it is our aim to make our guests feel brilliant through a great night’s sleep, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing.

Your experience was far below our usual high standards, but please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Kind regards