“Beautiful food”

Camberley Tandoori & Bar
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Camberley
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Camberley Indian Restaurant, we are focused on providing authentic indian food & catering services with the highest levels of food quality, and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We are Authentic Indian Cuisine and cocktail Bar operated by a very experienced chef from Michelin star Restaurant.Here we exceed your expectation by serving the best quality food with exceptional customer service. Thanks again for visiting our site. Happy Dining Experience !
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here with friends and was hugely impressed. Only a small restaurant but the staff were super friendly and very happy to make recommendations off the menu. The food was a mixture of Indian and Nepalese specialties and was really tasty. I had the Tandoori lamb chops for starter and they literally melted in my mouth. I had the lamb Laala Maans for main and it was equally delicious. An excellent visit and would definitely go again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered a few different things from here one Saturday evening after seeing that the restaurant has a selection of Nepalese dishes. Unfortunately the food was basically different meats in the same watery, tomato and onion sauce. The lamb momo dumplings were quite nice, however the delivery took about an hour and twenty mins despite saying online that it would take an hour. Perhaps the food is better when you eat in, but I wouldn’t bother with the delivery service again.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve ordered from this place several times as they are one of the better ones in the area but still not amazing. However they usually say ‘an hour for delivery’, which is fine but it always ends up being 2hrs! This drives me mad. I’d rather they were honest, than leave us waiting.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We come here quite often and think it’s the best food in Camberley (and the best curry far beyond that). The menu is varied and interesting, with particularly good vegetarian and fish options. The starters are fantastic. Good wine list too. Very friendly welcome :)

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We have been several times now to this restaurant . Every time we have visited we have had fabulous food . Fresh, tasty and the best lamb chops I’ve ever had . Service is efficient and charming . Will be back again .