US$103
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn London Croydon(Croydon)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$45
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$85
US$60
US$58
US$98
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbirthday partybusy roadtea and coffeewould stay againdouble roomharifuneral
Reviewed August 20, 2012

A series of mess ups at checking and I finnaly called the front desk from the 4th floor because I didn't want to walk down again to get the key swapped out.... Very apologetic girl saved their bacon... but really there is no need to leave customers standing outside rooms with their luggage... especially not twice in 10 minutes...

The food is OK, but nothing special...

Would I stay here again..? not sure... It is convenient for where I needed to be....

Room Tip: Make sure they don't give you a room that is already occupied :-) or a key that diesn't work...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel as the website looked good; well as they say never judge a book by its cover...
Welcome was cold at reception, the room was fairly small and so hot! We could not sleep; so much so that after one night we left and moved accross the road to the Hilton.
The bar area looks nice and is very impressive but the car park is very small and the location is in the middle of nowhere.
The service was average and although the food was ok (nothing to brag about) it took ages to get served.
Overall a bit of a shame and a good lesson for us; it is not all about looks!

Room Tip: Ask for air con!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John F
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Asked about swimming for kids,no was the answer,as the club they use won't allow it,after reading the brochure,we found they dealt with 2 clubs,asked at reception,they didn't know,and that was the just of the whole stay

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank lewis6519
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed for the night of 27th July in room 51 at the front of the hotel. The room was very clean and had obviously been refurbished with a spotless bathroom. Unfortunately the night was hot and humid and as the room didn’t have air conditioning I attempted sleep with the window open. The hotel sits beside the main A23 dual carriageway into London and the traffic noise is horrendous and continues throughout the night. I spent a sleepless and perspiring night wondering if the heavy trucks would ever stop thundering past. I can assure you they don’t!
No matter how pleasant the public areas and rooms a decent night’s sleep is a basic requirement of any hotel.

Room Tip: Insist on a room with air conditioning or stay in the winter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank spruceterry
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a decent enough hotel. Clean and they have obviously tried to make it reasonably smart. I would have preferred to see more of an homage to the old Aerodrome Hotel but that's a personal taste issue.

To be honest, the menu looked limited so we went into town to eat on the evening I stayed. We left early the next morning to head up into the City of London so did not experience breakfast.

Room was good. My travelling partner had a nicer room, but noisy as it faced the main road. If I had a gripe it would be the lift. I say lift as there was just the one. This is quite a large hotel for one lift and sometimes it can take some time to get to you.

Would I stay there again? Yes, if the company sent me there, however, I'm not sure I would make the trip out of choice.

Room Tip: Try to get a room to the side. The main road can be very busy and if you like to open your window for fresh air the noise is intrusive.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business