US$58
  • Free Breakfast
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$73
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn London Croydon(Croydon)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$67
Hampton
  • Free Breakfast
US$63
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$59
US$62
PremierInn.com
US$64
US$53
Agoda.com
US$64
All reviewsbirthday partybusy roadtea and coffeewould stay againdouble roomharifuneralpurley
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Good day viewers

I Would like to say thank you to the staff at Hallmark on Friday evening and Saturday the 3rd -4th March, myself and a very good friend of mine held meetings at the hotel to discuss business and found the staff very helpful and friendly, there was a sprit about the staff that was cheerful and positive which made communicating about business and generally conversations comfortable, I would like to thank specially Billy-Joe, Saratu and Sonia, may I add lunch and service Saturday was great best wishes to all staff thank you!

Mr Phillips

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Simon F, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel London Croydon Aerodrome, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Hi Winston1010 (Mr Phillips),

It's great to read your positive comments about the team at the Hallmark hotel following your recent meetings - hope to see you back in the hotel again soon

thanks

Reviewed March 6, 2017

I would like to say a huge thank you to Billie jo and Saratu.

The stay was made better for the way i was look after at the hotel. I look forward to going back.

The room was clean and tidy (well it was lol ) sorry.

Many thanks!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Hi nickdwyer2016,

Great to hear that Saratu & Billie Jo made your stay at the Hallmark Croydon a pleasant one - they have been recognized accordingly

Thanks

Reviewed March 5, 2017

Although I booked a twin room a double room was allocated so, as I didn't want to share with my 14 year old son, they had to put in a fold-up bed which made the room very cramped. Apart from this everything else was excellent, great breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Simon F, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel London Croydon Aerodrome, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Hi katemN3135RP,

Thanks for your positive review - I shall pick up the booking glitch with the reservations team direct

Hope to see you in the area again soon

Kind regards

Reviewed March 3, 2017

I booked into the hotel and the receptionist was very friendly. I informed him that we were going to have a drink at the bar and put our bags down first. I was told that we only had 15 minutes to order food, which we said we weren't and we would just have drinks.

We went to the bar firstly to hear a member of staff inform a guest that they couldn't sit where they wanted to, to eat their dinner as she wanted to set up for breakfast, this was at 9.30pm. I was quite shocked as the hotel was quiet and she could have left that table until the end. Anyway, we then waited to be served by the bar tender, who felt a conversation this his colleague was more important that providing a service to us. Having approached us 3 times, the left us to continue his conversation before pulling a pint and pouring glass of wine! I was completely shocked by the lack of customer focus. We were then told we couldn't put it on our room as we didn't have authorisation. I then went back to the receptionist who told be he forgot to ask me if I wanted to open a tab on the room. So once that was sorted out, we could order.

The bedroom was clean, but not soap in the bathroom or tissues. I could call reception and this would have been sent to my room, but this is a basic standard for any hotel.

I just felt the staff lacked the customer focus other hotels have in Croydon. The hotel was clean and very nice, a few adjustments and it could be outstanding. If you want a clean, modern environment, then this is very nice. If you want a good customer experience and to feel that you are not an inconvenience to the staff, then try the Croydon Park Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Samantha F,

Many thanks for your comments about your visit to the hotel - I will be using your experience with my new team to ensure that we strive to give great customer service to all of our guests

Regards

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for work and always found the staff very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The location is good for Croydon and Purley, with a large, free car park and easy access to the M25.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Hi Tom M,

Many thanks for your 5 star review of the Hallmark hotel in Croydon - it's always great to see someone else promoting our team, product and location.

Hope to see you in the hotel again soon

Kind regards