The Bishops Table
US$103
US$103
US$78
US$75
Premier Inn Farnham(Farnham)(Great Value!)
US$71
PremierInn.com
US$59
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Aldershot Hotel(Aldershot)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
US$96
Holiday Inn Farnborough(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$88
Aviator(Farnborough)
US$131
US$110
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastexcellent coffeevery comfortable staymodern bathroomspent two nightsshort walkbusiness tripmain buildingtrain stationhigh streetcentral farnhamfull englishnice roomthe ground floorstayed for one nightlovely hoteltea and coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

This hotel could be fantastic. Very friendly and helpful staff, a fabulous breakfast with great choice, spacious bedrooms, but lets itself down on bedroom decor which is tatty and in need of modernisation. It is also expensive - we paid £90 for one night which did not include breakfast. We had to fork out another £10 each for a light cooked breakfast. i would expect at least a comtinental breakfast be included for that price! Also, there is no parking which was a slight issue. Luckily we were able to park in the library carpark next door, but had to move our car by 8 the next morning - a bit inconvenient.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2015

Very helpful staff and attractive building. Lots of potential but I feel it is not realised as yet.
Still competition in the town too form other trendy places.
Food lets them down though. Limited choice and quality not brilliant. Good surroundings but atmosphere dampened as not many people eating.
They appear to do many evenings to celebrate events, so these may be better attended.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2015

On a very cold,windy day last week we decided to pop in for a quick coffee to break our journey to Portsmouth. The hotel was very quiet but we had a very warm welcome from such a nice fellow - no problem at all to have just coffee and choose wherever we would like to sit. Expecting just a couple of cups, we were very happy to be brought a large cafetiere of excellent coffee, and biscuits. This will be pricey says husband, but no, it was less than a cup of coffee in M&S or any other establishment. We shall certainly call in again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2015

My girlfriend checked in here for 4 nights for a work course and I decided to send her flowers and chocolates, the staff were amazingly helpful and let me know when they had arrived and then set up the flowers in her room so it was a nice surprise for when she got back.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2015

A colleague of mine recommended me this hotel, so I stayed there every time I was in Farnham for work. It was a great choice, I must say. Friendly and professional staff, great location. I was always very happy with the rooms where I stayed: clean, spacious and warm, with comfortable bathroom. Only once I was disappointed because the heater in the bathroom was not working (and that was in January). There is not elevator, so if you have a big suitcase it could be a bit annoying, but as I said staff are very very friendly and helpful, doing their best to make the stay comfortable. Breakfast was OK, with fresh pastries and fruits (I always got the continental breakfast). The coffee is OK, but I wish they could serve also espresso coffee. Free-wifi does not always work in the room, but you can always seat at the bar (nice and colorful area).

Room Tip: Avoid room at the last floor- during winter can be cold.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business