We stayed for one night, for a gig nearby in March 2012
The room was exceptional - much more than I expected for the price.
It is right in the centre of a small town, and very easy to find/park. Excellent reception, and professional staff.
The bed was incredibly comfortable - we got an excellent night's sleep.
It is a 3 star hotel, begging to be 4 star - it has a posh looking restaurant and wine list - with the most beautiful lounges, and 'olde worlde beams', 17th century murals, and lovely decor.
We had some bar snacks before the gig, but had to wait 50 minutes, and when they turned up - they were cold. £20 for 2 cold sandwiches and cold chips knocked a star off my rating :)
But hey, I'm being picky, and this was a great place to stay for 1 night
It would be my first choice hotel, the next time I go to Farnham for a gig
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel England, UK