“Birthday meal”
Review of Bombay Barn

Bombay Barn
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Washington
Description: Washingtons finest Indian restaurant. We have a cosy environment, friendly staff and delicious food. A favourite amongst the locals.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Went on Wednesday for my husband’s birthday with daughter and her boyfriend. We all agreed it was the best India meal we’d had in a long time. The starters were amazing. My daughter had the salmon it was a fabulous the men had the mixes starter with lots of meat on a sizzling platter. The mains continued to impress too. The poppadoms and nannbread were tasty and light. Well worth a visit and we will be back. Also do takeaways.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I’ll keep this short but sweet, unlike my experience.

Food - Pretty good.
Aesthetic - Decent
Service - Interesting

Staff were really friendly, pleasant environment. But why oh why, did I have to wait an HOUR plus for my bill. Plus, I had the cheek of being offered to hurry up as they were closing.

We already waited an hour!

2/5

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Can't fault this restaurant .. food and staff were amazing ... best Indian food had in years .... we would certainly be back

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018

This restaurant is virtually hidden away at the top of a road but is really worth finding; the food was superb, you may have to wait a while but it is worth the wait; freshly cooked & a wonderful taste.
Good portions & menu choices & daily specials both at reasonable prices, nice surrounding and polite service, will visit again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Excellent value for money for a family meal on a Sunday special with two children and 3 adult meals.
Could service, good value and good decor.
Would highly recommend and will visit again soon - thank you

Date of visit: January 2018