I went to this hotel on a self drive package, with Shearings. The check in was quick and efficient, the room was single but of a good size, in the farm building. Breakfast was buffet style with a good selection and dinner waiter served also with a good choice. The only problem was that the shower lacked power. There is a bus X17 every hour into Stratford on Avon, for those not driving. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in the delightful village of Charlecote, opposite the village church, historic Charlecote House and Deer Park. Those wishing to adventure a little further, The Charlecote Pheasant is just minutes from the historic towns of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. The hotel offers charm and character combined with fantastic new facilities. The Charlecote Pheasant has 69 bedrooms with some beautifully appointed superior and premier rooms.The Charlecote Restaurant with its original solid beams and other features adds to the overall character to offer an informal dining experience. The hotel Bar and Lounge offers a relaxing retreat to read or enjoy an afternoon tea. The Hotel has 4 acres of landscaped grounds to provide a lovely rural feel, sit out in and enjoy a refreshing drink. For the more active there is a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charlecote Pheasant
- Charlecote Pheasant Hotel