“Above and beyond our expectations - Fantastic find for an extraordinary experience!”

Warwickshire Flight Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed January 16, 2017

"THANK YOU for an AMAZING experience!" If you're looking to do something a bit different and very, very special... look no further! We wanted exactly this for my Dad's 70th, and by goodness, it delivered above and beyond our expectations. From the first point of contact, to when we rang the following day to express our sincere gratitude, we knew we had found something special. Run by Paul and his wife, Ann, with Pilots/Trainers Ashley and Ron, the team couldn't have done more for us. The most friendly, personable organization, where everyone went out of their way to make the day as special as possible. There were lovely added touches, such as decorations, a cake and refreshments to celebrate, with photos of the event and certificates as wonderful mementos. The crew even gave up their own time to give us extra on the day. As well as our camera, we also took a camcorder to record footage of the whole morning. We captured my Dad's face as the surprise was revealed when he walked in and saw the set-up, as well as him taking over the controls to take off and land the Boeing 737 in his chosen destinations. The funniest part of the day was when my husband and brother competed in the F1 racing car, followed closely by my Dad crashing the Spitfire. Although primarily for my Dad, the time spent there was thoroughly enjoyed by us all - including our 7 month old nephew. We would wholeheartedly recommend this experience.

1  Thank DickandJane1999
"weather conditions"
"thank you very much"
"whole thing"
in 3 reviews
"would recommend this to anyone"
"hour session"
"cup of tea"
"i'd recommend"

Reviewed January 14, 2017

I was gifted a flight for 1 hour on the 737 simulator for christmas, and have come away having booked another one! It was a fantastic experience, crafted by the extremely professional and courteous team of Ron and Ashley, who where brilliant in teaching me how to control the simulator. For anyone, interested in aviation or not, you have to come here, I felt really well looked after! Also, I highly recommend the F1 simulator with the young instructor Chris, who was great fun to race with.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Attended with my son Chris who is 14 to experience piloting the Boeing 737, an absolutely fabulous experience, he has not stop talking about it since we left this morning, booked in for two hours and it absolutely flew by (no pun intended lol) he took his experience with a young man name Ashley who was a perfect match for him. Ashley put him at ease from the moment he introduced himself, patiently went through the steps with him and gave him confidence all the way through chose the perfect flight patterns and encouraged him to take the reigns without pressure, from the minute we stepped through the door to the moment we left we were made to feel welcome and truly looked after with home comforts from proper cup of strong tea to biscuits to dunk, plenty of talking whilst the boys did the important business of landing the plane without any hiccups or casualties, flew in all conditions to famous airports and even under the London Bridge, we were truly made to feel like it was a home from home could view his experience and take as much video and photos we liked and all this on top of experiencing the full 2 hours we paid for an absolutely value for money experience even the husband was allowed to sit in the co pilot seat! Fantastic fantastic fantastic will definitely be planning another visit. WFE thank you for making it fantastic x

1  Thank Christian H
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Had a corporate afternoon here - 9 of us taken as a surprise by our boss. Got to fly the 737 simulator the Spitfire and do the F1 sim as well. All the Team were great helping us get the most from each sim and running competitions to see who was fastest, lowest etc. Great welcome and hosting - bought my son a voucher for his birthday to fly the 737. He's gonna love it!!! The Sims are really good and the Team knowledgable about each area. Cracking afternoon - would do again!

Date of experience: December 2016