All reviewsyour platesunday carverydelicious mealbe visiting againlambexcellent value for moneynight staycharacter
Reviewed January 25, 2018

The hotel was fine for what I wanted. Comfortable and convenient to Rugby for a business trip. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was very good. Room was fine although bathroom was quite small. It was good value overall for what I needed.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed November 30, 2017

oh dear whet for lunch had bargain menu but found food to be not very hot, very poor effort given to presentationmmy coke drink was flat , the number of people summed it up, empty room neeeds updating very drab very disappointing. .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in room 6 it was small but that didn’t bother me for 1 night, the room was very musky and had loads of dead creatures not cleaned up like spiders on the walls dead fly in the cracks of the tiling in the bathroom, and some other bug come out of the bottom of the sick in the bathroom when I got up in the night to use the loo, it had gone back under the sick with some persuasion! - No 24 hour reception so nobody to tell even when I checked out I had to leave keys on the bar - I was going to go down and complain however it took some time to check in as they seem to be hosting a wedding there that night and I don’t think I would of been prioritised - As a result of the hygiene issue in the room I wasn’t prepared to ask the bar if then were serving food so I resulted in ordering a pizza - There was a bit of noise during night but they were hosting some wedding I think so it was expected. In wouldn’t stay there again I’m afraid

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Visited The Hillmorton Manor Hotel today for the carvery 5 choices of Roast meats with a wide selection of fresh veg and meat gravy The service and food was very good with a regular check on the carvery topping up all the time it was good food and good service made the experience really enjoyable

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Went with all family for Sunday carvery.absolutely great .food done to perfection .staff very friendly and helpful.would highly recommend.staff brought out birthday cake which my family had made for a surprise.food was excellent.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family