All reviews golf course golf break golf club round of golf draycote water in great condition golf society golfing weekend evening meal from start to finish breakfast was buffet style wedding reception great weekend rooms were clean and tidy the general manager wonderful wedding wedding breakfast
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Stayed here for 1 night as we went to a wedding . The best thing was the friendly receptionist . We stayed in a room with sloping ceilings my husband is over 6ft so he had to be really careful .

Took one look at the shower and decided to head home for a shower . For the price I really wasn't expecting much .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maggiemaggie56
Draycote_GM, Guest Relations Manager at Draycote Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you for your review on your recent stay.
We have read your review and noted your comments.
We are sorry that you did not mention your concerns regarding your room whilst staying with us as we would have happily looked at other alternatives to help with your sleep.
We hope that you would consider staying at Draycote again in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Booked Draycote hotel as it convenient for a family party we were going to. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Ate at the restaurant and the food was lovely.
Went for an evening walk on the golf course. It was beautifully kept and wished I had kept up my golf lessons so I could play.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Draycote.
We are pleased you found the food to be lovely and the golf course to be beautifully kept.
We do hope you decide to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

We had an amazing time at the Draycote Hotel Warwickshire. Our rooms were beautifully decorated, the furniture modern and the room spacious. The bed was very comfortable. Dining was really nice with excellent evening meal & breakfasts. We were given VIP treatment throughout our stay. The staff were all so nice, very friendly & obliging nothing was any trouble even though they had multiple parties to cater for and a big wedding. Our family came from Scotland. Yorkshire, London, Wales & Cornwall, they were all very impressed by the comfort & service at this hotel. We had a really happy time together & the hotel was excellent for a family get together, everything we needed was there. Booking was easy, we got all the help we needed We can't wait to be back & see the staff again. Special thanks to Albert, Leanne, Peter, the chef on duty, Peter who was wonderful and all the people who waited on tables especially Wai manager but worked hard alongside everyone to deliver an amazing service. Thank you so much for making our stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: It is a very quiet hotel, beautifully maintained with friendly staff, adequate for all your needs.I strongly recommend it.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Pam M
Draycote_GM, Guest Relations Manager at Draycote Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your family reunion/21st Birthday celebration stay.
We are delighted you found your rooms to be beautifully decorated and your meals to be excellent.
All of our staff will take great pleasure in reading your wonderful comments and you were given the VIP treatment throughout your stay.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to Draycote again very soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

I was part of a group of 12 ladies from a Leicestershire golf club who enjoyed a dinner/bed & breakfast plus two rounds of golf package at a competitive rate.

My double room was well furnished (recently by the looks of things) had a huge, comfy bed. The bathroom was ever so slightly tired but spotlessly clean so I couldn't fault it. My teeny complaint would be that the sockets were not near enough to the wall mirror. Drying my hair was guess work!!

Our evening meal was more than acceptable as was the hearty breakfast next morning.

The golf course was enjoyable to play and had outstanding views from several holes of the beautiful Draycote water.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Draycote_GM, Guest Relations Manager at Draycote Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent golfing break with us at Draycote and also for your kind comments.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit and found your accommodation, food all to your liking and also the enjoyable golf course with outstanding views of Draycote water. We hope that you will come and see us again soon and look forward to welcoming you then.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Being a businesswoman often travelling solo I was really impressed with my stay at this hotel. I was upgraded on arrival by reception to a large room on the ground floor which looked like it had been recently refurbished. When I went to dinner I was immediately shown to a nice table not in plain view of the open plan bar which was nice. Food was good, price within my range. I spoke to the manager as I wanted to try to book direct with the hotel in the future when I stay at a more consistent rate. He was charming and so helpful, telling me all about his ideas in trying to look after the single lady traveller which was so encouraging to hear.
All I can say is lovely hotel, great staff. Only negative was that the socket in my room wasn’t near the mirror which made drying my hair a challenge, though it won’t stop me coming back. Ladies this is a lovely place to stay if you are travelling solo!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at Draycote Hotel and for your kind comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit and found our staff friendly and helpful, as well as our accommodation and food all to your liking.. We hope that you will come and see us again soon and look forward to welcoming you then.